Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9640857 on 09/09/2015

Very fast delivery and good quality nice big Flag , only i thought it would be very small because the size of the package was also very small,but when i opened it the flag was 1,50 mtr.

Impression:1 time ordered very fast delivery;

0 0 0

• posted by9474872 on 07/08/2015

i received a flag of France Not United kingdom

Impression:Bad product;

0 0 0

• posted bySubaekb on 11/12/2014

Флаг как флаг, качество среднее, покупкой доволен, не ждал особых чудес за эти деньги, одной клепки для крепления к флагштоку не хватает, вместо неё просто дырка - косяк

0 0 0

• posted bydghelprat on 01/14/2014

The flag is quite large, 150cm in diagonal is great to hang on any wall you want, like your bedroom's. It's very hard to get it to stand in a stick, either with rope or hopefulness, but usually you buy it for having it on a wall. The item is pretty much self-explanatory: a flag doesn't have many... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReliku on 04/20/2013

It works. It has the right colours and pattern, and it's sturdy enough. Well, I could try to come up with cons, but it does what every other flag does.. Being a flag. It's a flag, and it's British! Come on! Who doesn't need a british flag? I mean, I'm not even British! It will do the job on much... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byingwaz on 04/11/2013

I use it as an ornament on the wall, and it was a really good deal! I found it really cool, having a flag like this on a wall really ties the room together, it makes it a little more "gemütlich". nothing, it's exactly like how the specifications are on the page. Quality might not I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydekaf on 03/28/2013

Nice bright colours, might be a good item for a decoration in your room or balcony or wherever you want to use it. Of course you can use it as a flag as well, but read cons as well. The only thing I don't quite like is that the flag has these little laces (for hanging on a stick) only on one of a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrgoodliving on 11/20/2012

Great quality flag for a very good price. The printing and material is also very good quality, havent had any problems with it for more than a year using it now. Maybe the price could be a little lower, and the material a little tougher. These flags go for around 10-15 pounds in UK, so 6 dollars... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrestrepo on 01/31/2012

a flag is excellent in quality and price, got to decorate a room, people who see it likes to see it, I recommend it. the truth I have not seen anything negative on the flag, the seams are very well done, without imperfect!!!!! Perfect for bedroom decoration or outside. great price, you cant go or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- Extremely good build quality for the price - Possible to hang outside as it is made of high quality material and will be able to withstand most weather conditions. - Bright and vibrant colours making it look like a much more expensive flag. - Smooth material without any kind of bumping. - The a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere