Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReliku on 04/20/2013

It works. It has the right colours and pattern, and it's sturdy enough. Well, I could try to come up with cons, but it does what every other flag does.. Being a flag. It's a flag, and it's British! Come on! Who doesn't need a british flag? I mean, I'm not even British! It will do the job on pretty much everything you want to do with it. Whether that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydekaf on 03/28/2013

Nice bright colours, might be a good item for a decoration in your room or balcony or wherever you want to use it. Of course you can use it as a flag as well, but read cons as well. The only thing I don't quite like is that the flag has these little laces (for hanging on a stick) only on one corner of it, so you might want to add laces on the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrgoodliving on 11/20/2012

Great quality flag for a very good price. The printing and material is also very good quality, havent had any problems with it for more than a year using it now. Maybe the price could be a little lower, and the material a little tougher. These flags go for around 10-15 pounds in UK, so 6 dollars for this is a very good deal, and if you have foreign ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrestrepo on 01/31/2012

a flag is excellent in quality and price, got to decorate a room, people who see it likes to see it, I recommend it. the truth I have not seen anything negative on the flag, the seams are very well done, without imperfect!!!!! Perfect for bedroom decoration or outside. great price, you cant go wrong for it! Perfect for decoration Vivid colors Nothing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- Extremely good build quality for the price - Possible to hang outside as it is made of high quality material and will be able to withstand most weather conditions. - Bright and vibrant colours making it look like a much more expensive flag. - Smooth material without any kind of bumping. - The flag is slightly large and as such may be a problem if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyPago on 07/14/2010

The material is a smooth plastic-great. It has strong and beutiful colors. The flag looks bigger than i expected. The plastic material is strong so it wont tear. its not my country flag so i dont have much to do with it but if you are from the United Kingdom or a soccer fan of the United Kingdom than it will be more useful for you. Its nice it can be ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections