Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykastutz on 02/05/2013

It's a big flag for a very good price!!! I dont think I have. Maybe it could have some slots to tie the flag, but it's ok for the price. It's hard to find flags with a good price around here, I was really happy when I found out my friend had bought one so nice for a great price here at Dealextreme. I ordered mine as soon as possible!!! I'm very happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharleywelley on 10/05/2011

Colors are bright, Huge Flag, have holes in it so you can hang it or even put it in your bedroom. Came fold in a transparent plastic bag. The fabric is thin, came dirty, Price is high for a 1.5m flag Its a flag, so you probably won't have to touch it a lot of times. Very good if you want to hang it in your bedroom like I did as a discovered country.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

- Highly Durable - Colours are bright and vibrant - None so far I have used this flag for a while now and not only does it look a lot better than the DealExtreme picture (possibly due to the lighting they used) it is also incredibly durable and is able to be left outside without any damage. Compared to the cost of buying a flag like this from a local ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections