Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kastutz on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a big flag for a very good price!!!Cons:I dont think I have. Maybe it could have some slots to tie the flag, but it's ok for the price.OtherThoughts:It's hard to find flags with a good price around here, I was really happy when I found out my friend had bo... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Charleywelley on 10/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Colors are bright, Huge Flag, have holes in it so you can hang it or even put it in your bedroom. Came fold in a transparent plastic bag. Cons:The fabric is thin, came dirty, Price is high for a 1.5m flag OtherThoughts:Its a flag, so you probably won't have to to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Highly Durable - Colours are bright and vibrant Cons:- None so far OtherThoughts:Bottomline:I have used this flag for a while now and not only does it look a lot better than the DealExtreme picture (possibly due to the lighting they used) it is also incredibly durable... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections