DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art Tool Dotting Painting Wood Pens - Yellow + Silver (5PCS / Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylautenriv on 07/03/2014

Pens to decorate nails are very useful. This is due to their different sizes, allowing you to make different designs. Its metal and wood material makes these tools a must if you want to create on your nails. The only downside is that you should not wet the wood, then eventually deteriorates. 5 pens absolutely essential for all those who want to decorate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorlee on 05/30/2014

Pro one - Cheap price! Pro two - Two heads in every tool = you get 10 heads in one set! Pro three - All heads are different size. Con one - Cheaply made, some of the metal heads could use some sanding. I gave some of these to my goddaughter for birthday (with other cool stuff for nails) and she loved her present! If you are doing nail-art, this is your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeonivek on 04/24/2014

Package well, reusable plastic sleeve to keep them clean. The price here: for the many level of dotting set is great! I use this for Pom- Clay tooling too. They won't last long (being made out of wood) if not put away in a well keep place. I do however like that wood good to draw on. so i made some tiny chibi on them. Overall this is a great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerrorTanja on 01/01/2014

good variety of sizes - very pretty wooden pens, not treated so you can paint/laquer/decorate them - easy to use and to clean - 5 pieces so always the right size you're looking for no fancy packaging but they weren't damaged (yay dx bubblewrap!) -actually none found so far! I haven't created much with them yet, but I have used them enough to know that ... Read more

Dottingtools in package Five dottingtools Dottingtools in a row Different sizes #1 Different sizes #2
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections