DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art Tool Dotting Painting Wood Pens - Yellow + Silver (5PCS / Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Buena Calidad Muy útil Fácil uso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHuaso21 on 03/31/2016

Son muy útiles (opinión de mi pareja), la gran variedad de tamaños consecuentemente permite lograr un gran diversidad de diseños. También son de buena calidad Sin comentarios en contra

Impression:Buena Calidad,Muy útil,Fácil uso;

0 0 0

• posted bylautenriv on 07/03/2014

Pens to decorate nails are very useful. This is due to their different sizes, allowing you to make different designs. Its metal and wood material makes these tools a must if you want to create on your nails. The only downside is that you should not wet the wood, then eventually deteriorates. 5 to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorlee on 05/30/2014

Pro one - Cheap price! Pro two - Two heads in every tool = you get 10 heads in one set! Pro three - All heads are different size. Con one - Cheaply made, some of the metal heads could use some sanding. I gave some of these to my goddaughter for birthday (with other cool stuff for nails) and she I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeonivek on 04/24/2014

Package well, reusable plastic sleeve to keep them clean. The price here: for the many level of dotting set is great! I use this for Pom- Clay tooling too. They won't last long (being made out of wood) if not put away in a well keep place. I do however like that wood good to draw on. so i made on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTerrorTanja on 01/01/2014

good variety of sizes - very pretty wooden pens, not treated so you can paint/laquer/decorate them - easy to use and to clean - 5 pieces so always the right size you're looking for no fancy packaging but they weren't damaged (yay dx bubblewrap!) -actually none found so far! I haven't created much... Read more

Dottingtools in package Five dottingtools Dottingtools in a row Different sizes #1 Different sizes #2

0 0 0

DX Everywhere