DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Design Stylus Pen for Ipad / Iphone / Ipod & All Capacitive Touch Screen Devices - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheymannn on 12/10/2013

Actually I love its color and it's price is better.It was designed very ergonomic.It is one part aluminum unibody.It's easy to use.You can easily draw or paint something with this great stylus pen.Also you can use it for your iphone.It looks very cool basic and stylish.Working great with screen protectors ... Read more

Stylish Green Stylus Pen Prependicular to Earth

0 0 0

• posted byRose8787 on 10/15/2013

The pen seems to be very solid and sturdy.It's made of some sort of metal and the body will most likely not break easily. The pen slides easily over the screen, and is comfortable to use. Works perfectly with both iPad and cellphone! Also seems to be safe for the screen. Maybe a bit short for big hands,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepelondono on 05/31/2013

This stylus pen for the iPad is just perfect. It has been working for me when I use it in my iPod touch 4, and also works perfectly on my iPad mini. I just couldn´t ask for more, and for this price is amazing!!! My mom often borrow it and she´s just in love with it, she has already asked me ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLubiST on 05/29/2013

the best from the pens I have tried,as I have ordered more dif. to try. this works perfect also on bigger screen on tablet, other pens have some problems , when I move it longer on the screen. this looks to be also safe for the screen none, material quality is very good the color on the photo doesnt ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections