Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynukenik on 03/21/2013

This really is a very nice flag, It's pretty darned big and nice and bright. I have to admit, I was expecting something smaller. Very happy. Material is a little on the thin side. I'm not sure how long it would hold up in serious weather. I believe you could fly this out of doors if you wanted, through ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byphophollety on 08/16/2011

The general quality is average, not the best flag you can find but it good. The fabric is very thin ( you can see the other side ), the colors are bright and good ( but I guess the will fade quickly if you leave the flag in the sun ), I was spectating a better fabric: heavier, more resistant and a better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStewx on 02/04/2011

This is a great looking flag. I'm proud to hang it in my room. Bright colours, lightweight material make it easy to move around as needed. It is very large, which is what I wanted. When it arrived, the flag was very wrinkly, but I just ironed it on a low heat setting and all the wrinkles came out nicely.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoddsquare on 07/08/2009

-Great for showing some Canadian pride. -The flag is already fitted with grommets for hanging. -Not the best material; the maple leaf and two red bars are just printed on, and somewhat imperfectly, at that. -Mine arrived with many random smudges and minute marks that I had to wash off. -The hem is only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 01/22/2009

-Nice and large. -150 cm wide and 90cm tall -Looks and feels sturdy (although thin, see below) -Accurate (not that there's much to be designed wrong on our flag :p -Pretty thin, almost see-through. -Made of vinyl (or polyester?) (not cloth) -see through the white band with the metal re-inforced eyes:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections