DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Plug Power Adapter Charger for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWickedMaster on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have this dual usb charger for more than a year, and it still works great. I often use it for my iPad 3 in the car to charge it or my Galaxy S4. Charging goes really fast. And because it's very small, it fits perfectly under my armrest storage box. Furthermo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydg0 on 05/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges my phone while I drive and has a spare socket. Doesn't seem to get hot. Cons:The body is a slightly strange shape... for example, the pin at the end is longer than for most cigarette-lighter adapters I've seen, so had to use some putty-like material to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneluferencz on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I keep in in the car in case i need to charge the phone or tablet. Thil now i use it to charge the phone a xperia mini and workes as it should,did not have the ocasion to charge the tablet. Its a good quality for this price plastic is hard. Cons:Only con is th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnaArteaga on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ES UN CONECTOR EXCELENTE, CARGA A LA PERFECCION SIEMPRE Y CUANDO SEA DE UNO POR UNO, DE UN MATERIAL FUERTE Y RESISTENTE, NO SE SAFA DEL CONECTOR DEL AUTO Y ES MUY DIFICIL DE DESARMAR, EN GENERAL ME HA DURADO MUCHO Cons:SI LE CONECTAS 2 EQUIPOS TARDA MAS EN CARGA... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtSludge on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product for when you have to charge several phones/tablets or whatever in your car. 3.1 amps would be enough to charge most products. Cons:Does not fit very well in the lighterplug-output which results in that the whole thing comes loose and gets disconn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatijake on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Item is simply great. I use it all the time. I have an iPhone wih navigation which draws tons of battery. With this charger I can plug iPhone into iPad slot and even with navi running, it charges the phone fast. Also, iPad can really be charged, meaning the ou... Read more

2 1
  • posted byavisadeh on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is the second time that I ordered 3 pcs, the main reason that I like this item is that I need the 2.1 A output. Also it is one of the smallest and working perfect. Most the other similar devices have only 1 A but the devices that I charger needs 2.1 A Also th... Read more

5 1
  • posted byxixas85 on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Puedes cargar 2 s3 en el mismo momento , uno de ellos con gps puesto. El precio perfecto , no puedes encontrar algo mas barato que funcione igual Tamaño pequeño , no ocupa mas que el propio mechero del vehículo Cons:No tiene fusible , otros modelos del me... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections