DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Lighter Plug Power Adapter Charger for Iphone / Ipod / Ipad - White
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWickedMaster on 06/03/2014

I have this dual usb charger for more than a year, and it still works great. I often use it for my iPad 3 in the car to charge it or my Galaxy S4. Charging goes really fast. And because it's very small, it fits perfectly under my armrest storage box. Furthermore, the price is great. Here in The Netherlands you'll not find a car charger for this price!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydg0 on 05/04/2014

Charges my phone while I drive and has a spare socket. Doesn't seem to get hot. The body is a slightly strange shape... for example, the pin at the end is longer than for most cigarette-lighter adapters I've seen, so had to use some putty-like material to keep the unit in place and making good contact. It's a shame it doesn't have an indicator light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneluferencz on 10/28/2013

I keep in in the car in case i need to charge the phone or tablet. Thil now i use it to charge the phone a xperia mini and workes as it should,did not have the ocasion to charge the tablet. Its a good quality for this price plastic is hard. Only con is that i needed a oer profil plug so it can hide when i close the lid that covers the 12v port.no other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnaArteaga on 09/16/2013

ES UN CONECTOR EXCELENTE, CARGA A LA PERFECCION SIEMPRE Y CUANDO SEA DE UNO POR UNO, DE UN MATERIAL FUERTE Y RESISTENTE, NO SE SAFA DEL CONECTOR DEL AUTO Y ES MUY DIFICIL DE DESARMAR, EN GENERAL ME HA DURADO MUCHO SI LE CONECTAS 2 EQUIPOS TARDA MAS EN CARGAR LO CUAL ES LOGICO YA QUE NO EMITE LA CARGA NECESARIA ES MUY BUENO EL TIEMPO DE ENTREGA EN GENERAL ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySgtSludge on 08/07/2013

Great product for when you have to charge several phones/tablets or whatever in your car. 3.1 amps would be enough to charge most products. Does not fit very well in the lighterplug-output which results in that the whole thing comes loose and gets disconnected (resulting in your devices not charging) if you yank any of the cabels attached to it. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatijake on 06/22/2013

Item is simply great. I use it all the time. I have an iPhone wih navigation which draws tons of battery. With this charger I can plug iPhone into iPad slot and even with navi running, it charges the phone fast. Also, iPad can really be charged, meaning the output is really 2.1A. None. None. Charger is slim/short which is very good, since my slot has ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byavisadeh on 06/09/2013

It is the second time that I ordered 3 pcs, the main reason that I like this item is that I need the 2.1 A output. Also it is one of the smallest and working perfect. Most the other similar devices have only 1 A but the devices that I charger needs 2.1 A Also the square shape and the 2.1 A mark cause me to put the 2.1 A in the top and use the proper ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byxixas85 on 06/07/2013

Puedes cargar 2 s3 en el mismo momento , uno de ellos con gps puesto. El precio perfecto , no puedes encontrar algo mas barato que funcione igual Tamaño pequeño , no ocupa mas que el propio mechero del vehículo No tiene fusible , otros modelos del mercado lo llevan , tampoco se si hará falta , El acabado es correcto , como cualquier ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections