DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen + Ballpoint Pen w/ Audio Anti-Dust Plug for Iphone - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • EDC
    posted byj99 on 04/13/2014

Great little tool that has a place in my pocket everyday. Can use the pen in the store but the stylus on your smart phone. And use the dust plug so you don't lose the tool when in your bag, it's just connected to your phone. The caps could be a little snugger fit, sometimes you have to check that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadwolf on 01/07/2014

Easy to use, easy to grip and accurate stylus. No faults at all with use, and the size makes it easy for use in cramped places. The pen works well too. none. Maybe the plastic feel, but even expensive ones feel this unless they are dual use. Replacement of pen might be hard, but I did not purchase this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 01/01/2014

It really does work. I wasn't sure it would on my tablet but it works really well and save on finger prints and smudges. It's nice to have a pen on hand too because I am always looking for one. I can easily attach it in the earphone jack so it doesn't get lost. It is kind of flimsy. It feels like it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoloradoextreme on 10/31/2013

Very handy to have the pen and the headphone jack tether to hold it in place. Compact. Nice bright color, so it is easy to find if it does get separated from the tablet (very important for my son). Tip seems to work very well with his Pipo S1 tablet. Headphone jack tether seems sturdy enough and has ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections