DX » Community » Reviews » Valentine's Day Gift - Stainless Steel Lady's Bracelet Quartz Watch
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydzamora on 11/14/2013

It's shiny and i mean by it having a nice glare on it, doesn't look cheap and well the spring that locks it back has a nice strenght nor to hard nor to soft so won't fall down that easily. It's pretty lightweight. None that i could find that the small stones may fall, but not much of a deal, the holes have the "effect" of a stone on them without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIVANLARRA on 02/05/2013

The watch is very nice and elegant. My client is very pleased for this watch. The quality of this watch is ok for your price. I like your bracelet. Your bracelet is nice for a beautifull woman. The quality could improve a little, but this watch is ok. Not problem. Is elegant, beauty. Please buy this watch, your lady be will happy. .) This watch is nice.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaken12 on 05/02/2011

Nice design, lots of glittering stones. Fits well to a small hand. Cheap and glittery :) The glass is really fragile, it should be changed, girlfriend broke it in 2 days, and she was doing her regular routine, not something extreme. The watch glass should defenetly be changed, since it is too fragile for use on handwatch. Other look a likes on the market ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaimsas on 01/03/2011

it works really good and exact, shows correct time. it looks really expensive because of the glass cristals on the bracelet. My girlfriend was very happy for this present. Her friends were jelous and thought it was very expensive. the bracelet can open quite easy, so it could be lost. the glass cristals possibly will fall out in longer use, but it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArOo38 on 12/02/2010

It is an elegant and sophisticated watch, very very nice, the stones are very well to take a formal dinner meetings, seems expensive watch but it is very cheap. Steel is not strong, but feels very durable, it can break unlike some expensive watches, but it would feel so much for the low price it has. If you get any of the gravel and lost, it looks really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandrinho on 08/19/2010

A caixa é muito bonita, traz um charme especial ao relógio, diferente de outros relógios que vem apenas em um plástico. O relógio é si é bem construído, a pulseira é interessante e mostrou-se bem resistente Um grande problema quando se compra algo com essas pedrinhas chamadas strass, é que se nã... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypiepeloi55 on 05/19/2010

Comes in a beautiful gift box lying on a little cushion. The watch itself is also beautyful and very shiny. gives the time correctly, though i think its more a fashion thing. No cons really. Its smaller then expected and i think it doesnt fit big girls if you know what i mean, it doesnt fit me though but i have big wrists. its perfect for a normal sized ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarady on 08/23/2009

It is a very beautiful watch which stands out between all the watches. It is easy to wear and stylish ( looks like a bracelet) Crystals might fall which could make the watch less attractive. Build quality is not the best, it crashed when it fell off the table. In addition, it is hard to adjust time because the button will not come out quickly. Buy it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphismithson on 04/08/2009

- it is sparkly little thing, great for any woman or girl - it does it's job; shows time correctly - very good price - the connection between 2 parts of bracelet/watch is a little offset, aprox. by 1 mm (you can even see it on DX's pictures if you look carefully) - I don't know how will the battery be replaced when the time for it comes because there ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections