DX » Community » Reviews » SJ75 1/3.2" 12.0MP Wide Angle 1080P HD Sports Waterproof Camera w/ HDMI / TF / USB / AV Out - Grey
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 29% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRrosolini on 08/08/2013

Good image and acessories include I had a problem with my camera, when placed in movie recording photographed several times he just not making movies at all. Could solve this problem by opening the camera and identifying a mess when switching from film to photo. This demonstrates a lack of thorough testing of the equipment prior to shipment. When you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPaxyRAF on 07/13/2013

Hard casing. Waterproof. Price. Easy to use. Fine battery life. Changeable seal cap. Overwrite capabilities. Fine video quality for 720p mode. No video caching buffer (you need very fast MicroSD card to get non blur performance), I get nice video with Kingston Class10 card that is tested with 11Mbps write speed. 1080p i useless for Sports as it has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

The design and build of this camera is excellent. The body is brushed aluminium and looks very neat! The accessories that comes with it is multiple and rustfree screws are included on all connectors. The camera was easy to mount on the bar handle on my motorbike, so it was not hard to mount it leveled. I can praise a lot about the design and connecting ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvanetto on 05/22/2013

Building. Accessories. The image is terrible. Completely blurred and distorced when in movement, even in 720 mode. Used a Class 10 memory card and the image is still horrible. Sound is terrible too, but for a sport camera, I think it is not the most important. How can a Sports HD camera be named like that if it can not deal with fast movement? I was ... Read more

7 0
  • posted byronnythemenace on 05/15/2013

The design and build of this camera is excellent. The body is brushed aluminium and looks very neat! The accessories that comes with it is multiple and rustfree screws are included on all connectors. The camera was easy to mount on the bar handle on my motorbike, so it was not hard to mount it leveled. I can praise a lot about the design and connecting ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byrdobrik on 05/03/2013

Very nice design, heavy body precise construction. NOT a FullHD, NOT even 720p!!! Sloooow CPU is trying to calculate upscaling from VGA CMOS to HD (or FullHd) - output is a video with NO details and with huge lags. 30 fps? - NO way - 5 Fps on FullHD and nearly same on HD. For sports unusable. I tried couple of different SD cards; Class 10, Class 6, ... Read more

• posted byYasiek on 04/27/2013

nice and solid body many accesories nice blue diode absolutely useles quality of recorded movies: no really HD - everything is unsharp no framerate - movie is stuttered (?) no really voice recording - some kind of noise/buzz Cam mode not recognised by Windosw 8 Hi movie size (MB): 5 minutes = 333 MB 16 Gb card = 4 hours of low quality, strange audio,... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections