DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for Ipad / Ipad 2 - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylinkinblinking on 01/18/2014

Good quality and nice design, similar to original ipad smart cover. Fits good. Lovely soft-touch materials, almost as original cover. Magnet that holds cover on ipad is too weak. I cant open cover without detaching it from ipad. So it is useless. Unless you reattach it every time after opening 8). Would be nice product if shipped with good strong magnets,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykkhvandoorn on 12/09/2013

Beautiful product, works as it should. The color is very nice, like 'noblesse' blue. It matches great with the white iPad. Your iPad also goes stand-by when the cover is closed. An additional benefit is that de dark color doesn't show stings or something like that. Delivery took up to 20 days; I am sure that says nothing about the product. But I was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoitas on 11/20/2013

Nice low price, good fit on equipment, dark color is good for kids use, doesn't shows dirt. Magnets to hold on Ipad are strong enough to lift Ipad using this cover with no fear to drop it. Magnet to lock ipad when lid is close are weaker than Apple original cover. Material is not as soft as original, seens to have shorter life, but it is ok for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleifroe on 09/27/2013

First of all, it works excellent. Secondly it is very cheap. Compared to the original Apple smartcover this cost about 1/8. It is a little bit "stiffer" than the original Apple smartcover. This does not reduce the functionality, only some of the "feel". The inside was not as smooth as the Apple original. This does not reduce the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCIGCIG on 08/14/2013

Good quality, just like the original. The magnet is pretty strong. The seam is of good quality. Fit nicely on my iPad 2. Not sure if it fits on the newer iPads. It does add to the weight of the iPad. The blue that i ordered seems a little dull, should have choose a brighter color. However dark color will not look dirtied too easily. Shipping is relatively ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections