DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Quality Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydankitavero on 04/23/2013

The screen protector is really easy to apply, just be sure to clean your screen throughoutly to avoid dust under it.- Fits great on screen - Easy to apply - Doesn't feel cheap - Screen cleaning cloth the protections are slightly smaller than the real DSi screen, so you might end up with a small space ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybavila on 02/01/2012

Excellent product, especially for the cheap price. Does what it is supposed to do (namely, protect the screen). The only con (that doesn't bother me) is the instructions being in Japanese. An other one, could have a card to apply the protectors. I used a credit card. Less than 1€, and fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 11/18/2010

These are good screen protectors for the price that you are paying. They do a fairly good job of protecting the screens on my Nintendo DSi. Their size is slightly smaller than the NDSi's screen size. This leads to potential (and inevitable) dust accumulation along the edges of the screen protector. Eventually,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySAMET04106 on 06/24/2010

This item is really really great protector for DSLite's both screen. I played with my Nintendo DSlite console so much and even like mad, so when I got inside the game, I couldnt stand myself and think about console's both screen. Especially I needed to protect touch screen. For example, when playing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiihkaliN on 05/09/2010

These protectors work great. They adhere very nicely to the screen and stay there as put. Surprisingly much better than the standard polyethene film I have used previously. None really. Of course one needs to be careful when installing the film. Any dust particles et cetera will be clearly visible. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraelf on 04/02/2010

Heavy duty protectors made from an actually Japanese sponsored company; these do sell in Japan. No these do not effect touch screen performance. Very hard to put on, you have to be in INTEL factory environment to put these on without dust caught up under the screen. I have a strange looking fiber piece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTowelie_NLD on 10/13/2009

+ Fairly cheap way to protect the screen of your precious Nintendo DS. I’ve seen what happens if you don’t use these things, and after a couple of months use the screen will be irreversible scrathed even by the standard pen. - There is no way to check the authenticity of the brand. Application of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJilware on 09/24/2009

muy bueno este protecto de ndsi , ademas cuesta muy barato , esta muy buena la oferta a solo 1.90 mientras en mi pais cuesta el triplo !!! Recomiendo comprar el Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set) Comprenlo !!!! Recomiendo comprar el Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set Para aplicar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantonio61 on 08/29/2009

- Very good quality screen protectors. - The green protector appears to be professional. - The cloth do not leave dust. - No card to remove bubbles. - As all the screen protectors. Too hard to put on!! Make sure you are in a dustless environment, because dust appears from nowhere when you are putting ... Read more

0 0 0

• ok
    posted byshinhwa on 07/10/2009

it protects the screens from the scratches and fingerprints. now you can ply like mad without fear of scratches all over the screen You have to be careful where you are when you apply the screen protectors because dust seem to come from nowhere even if you cleaned your screen a second before applying ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections