DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Quality Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydankitavero on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The screen protector is really easy to apply, just be sure to clean your screen throughoutly to avoid dust under it.- Fits great on screen - Easy to apply - Doesn't feel cheap - Screen cleaning cloth Cons:the protections are slightly smaller than the real DSi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybavila on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, especially for the cheap price. Does what it is supposed to do (namely, protect the screen). Cons:The only con (that doesn't bother me) is the instructions being in Japanese. An other one, could have a card to apply the protectors. I used a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 11/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are good screen protectors for the price that you are paying. They do a fairly good job of protecting the screens on my Nintendo DSi. Cons:Their size is slightly smaller than the NDSi's screen size. This leads to potential (and inevitable) dust accumulat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySAMET04106 on 06/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is really really great protector for DSLite's both screen. I played with my Nintendo DSlite console so much and even like mad, so when I got inside the game, I couldnt stand myself and think about console's both screen. Especially I needed to protect touch scree... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiihkaliN on 05/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These protectors work great. They adhere very nicely to the screen and stay there as put. Surprisingly much better than the standard polyethene film I have used previously. Cons:None really. Of course one needs to be careful when installing the film. Any dust... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraelf on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Heavy duty protectors made from an actually Japanese sponsored company; these do sell in Japan. No these do not effect touch screen performance. Cons:Very hard to put on, you have to be in INTEL factory environment to put these on without dust caught up under... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTowelie_NLD on 10/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Fairly cheap way to protect the screen of your precious Nintendo DS. I’ve seen what happens if you don’t use these things, and after a couple of months use the screen will be irreversible scrathed even by the standard pen. Cons:- There is no way to check the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJilware on 09/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:muy bueno este protecto de ndsi , ademas cuesta muy barato , esta muy buena la oferta a solo 1.90 mientras en mi pais cuesta el triplo !!! Recomiendo comprar el Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set) Comprenlo !!!! Cons:Recomiendo comprar el Screen P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonio61 on 08/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good quality screen protectors. - The green protector appears to be professional. - The cloth do not leave dust. Cons:- No card to remove bubbles. - As all the screen protectors. Too hard to put on!! OtherThoughts:Make sure you are in a dustless environment, beca... Read more

0 0
  • ok
    posted byshinhwa on 07/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it protects the screens from the scratches and fingerprints. now you can ply like mad without fear of scratches all over the screen Cons:You have to be careful where you are when you apply the screen protectors because dust seem to come from nowhere even if you cleaned... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections