Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- The screen protector is really easy to apply, just be sure to clean your screen throughoutly to avoid dust under it.
- The price is really good, you won't find any with such a good build quality
- The notice is in japanese, so don't expect much help to understand how to apply the protector on the screens. However, you have two small pieces of paper (#1 and #2) on each plastic protector to explain which side to remove first: #1 has to be applied on the DSi screen, while #2 (to be removed after the protector is on the screen) is on the upper side
- MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PROTECTION'S SIZES!!! The 2 protections are slightly different, the smaller one is for the bottom screen (where you can write) while the bigger one is for the upper screen. I almost applied the wrong one
- the protections are slightly smaller than the real DSi screen, so you might end up with a small space left (around 1mm for the bottom screen, 0.5mm for the upper screen)
Some other people complained about the dust and the bubbles trapped under the protection. I had no issues at all. Just make sure your screen is completely clean, and work in a very bright area to be able to see any dust coming. As for the bubbles, apply a corner first, then slowly apply the rest by strongly pushing with your finger outwards.
Really nice screen protector, though you might think about buying several sets, if you ever scratch one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.