DX » Community » Reviews » Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero2 / Hero3 / 3+ / HD / 2 / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 35 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllshek on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very economical accessory that is a must for users. Can mount GoPro to any monopod, tripod or anything stand that has a 1/4" screw for attachment. Quality is not bad for its price. Cons:Can have a soft piece of material or rubber at the base instead of the mould in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedbac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybwkoh on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I am guessing that this would be about 95% as good as the original gopro item but much much much cheaper. Cant ask for more. Cons:Definitely none at this price. OtherThoughts:None that i can think of. FYI, my purchase consisted of a few items which were mailed separatel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalyo00 on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, portable an extremely useful if you want to put your GoPro Hero camera on a tripod. The plastic doesn't feel cheap and the base has a non slip like rubber material. It's very sturdy, the GoPro camera case fits perfectly. Cons:Not really a con, more like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtlm on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and great option to GoPro's overpriced products. The tripod's nut and the gopro's nut are well secured, you won't have to glue them. Cons:Don't expect the same plastic density and quality. The plastic is cheaper than original Gopro's mounts but is good e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperiorMango on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap tripod mount for the GoPro cases. I use it with my Go Pro HERO 3 for shooting timelapses or any other mount like the window mount for the car. The material seems to be so strong and reliable. Just exact copy of the original but you can buy 4 of this for the pri... Read more

4 0
  • posted byamyrtidis on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality regardless of price. The plastic is as strong as the GoPro original and strong enough to withstand the weight of the camera with added stress from more engaging activities. Fits the original pieces perfectly. Cons:No issues, everything works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byihmislinko on 05/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quality is excellent. The plastic is strong and the product than the GoPro original. The product is strong enough to withstand the weight of the camera head and is also resistant to a fairly rough treatment. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Why buy an expensive or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycicerohennemann on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works like it is supposed to. No worries. Strong enough, fits the original pieces and other that I bought here. Also fits regular tripods. It is a good product. Cons:Have not found any problems using this baby. There are no cons here. OtherThoughts:I am using with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigaoeq on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, works perfectly, cheap. Cons:None! OtherThoughts:This is a must if you want to use accessories you bought for other cameras with your GoPro. Worked perfectly with all accessories I tested. Really worth! Usually build quality is not very goo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections