DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero 4/2 /3 / 3+ / HD / 2 / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Quality Boa Útil
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTest008 on 12/16/2014

Tut was es soll! Gleiche Qualität wie das Original! Einfach auf das Stativ auf zu schrauben. GoPro Hülle passt in die vorgesehene Verbindung. Perfekt, super Produkt !! Read more

Impression:good,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bybmvalente on 11/12/2014

good materials and good price Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadison5 on 11/05/2014

good Read more

Impression:Goog quality;

0 0 0

• posted byincredibilehulk on 10/31/2014

Great adapter for standard tripod, with the generic attack used by cameras. It seems of good quality and workmanship. Very useful for the timelapse, long-exposure shots and mount the camera wherever you want Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrosavastano on 10/23/2014

Pros: good quality and excellent price, should have bought more than one Cons: Should come with the screw. Better than I was expecting for the price. Definitely a good buy. Read more

Looks just like the original

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjosepessoaneto on 10/20/2014

Comprei para minha maquina, otima qualidade do produto e entrega. recomendo a todos. Não tenha receio compre Read more

Impression:Boa,Qualidade,Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byRenatoSRamos on 09/17/2014

Pros: Well, I don't have too much to talk about this item cause it is such a simple piece. But it was build with very good and strong material and definately worth the price. Fits perfect with the gopro's screw! Cons: I can't see any con about this item! Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamerang on 09/03/2014

Its a good tripod mount, just like the GoPro one. It holds up well in the surf for me and theres been no issues so far. Theres been no problems so far and its great and really handy. The only problem i think could be a problem is the strength of the seam on the base of the mount, but theres been no problems ... Read more

Great for its price

Impression:good,Useful;

1 0 0

• posted byjirssi on 08/28/2014

Pros: Very good quality in this gadget, just like the original part. Good to use in various tripods or other camera mounts. i use it in my GoPro 3+ and this is a must to have specialy if you are using tripods. Read more

Impression:GOOD GADGET;

0 0 0

• posted byhamondart on 08/27/2014

Pro's : Extremely handy for making timelaps video's Used this on fishing trips for my gopro cam. I use a special bankstick with treads on it. the tripod mount fits supurbly on it. I can put my cam almost anywhere (soft ground) . For hard surfaces just i just use a regular camera tripod... The product ... Read more

Impression:thight fit;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections