DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero 4/2 /3 / 3+ / HD / 2 / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Useful bad Quality Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrewHK on 02/18/2016

The quality is quite good and an excellent replacement for my previous one that broke. Basically, I can buy 10 or more of these for the same price as the "official" product so I'm happy as I only use it very occasionally. Thanks DX

Impression:good,Decent quality for the price!;

0 0 0

• posted by10052218 on 01/25/2016

So far I am happy with the product, quality is better than on the product photos. Delivery time 14 days.

Very good tripod mount Very good tripod mount Very good tripod mount Very good tripod mount Very good tripod mount

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJesTan on 12/26/2015

I use this adapter to mount my gopro to my tripod all the time. It is strong, the molding quality is great and it is super easy to screw it on. This really is a must have for all gopro users!

0 0 0

• posted byaeronautical on 12/01/2015

it fits well and allows you to attach the gopro stype camera to the normal screw on tripod stands. great price and works well!

0 0 0

• posted byCrismarbiker on 12/01/2015

really helpful

0 0 0

• posted byCrismarbiker on 12/01/2015

really helpful

0 0 0

• posted byfelipebay on 10/31/2015

Product of good quality, try not to leave inside the car in a hot day. I bought this one to replace a similar one that broke because it was left in a car's dashboard on a hot day.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJLPMEC on 10/03/2015

super economico y hecho con buenos materiales, se adapta super bien a cualquier tripie excelente compra

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byevangelospet on 09/15/2015

The best addition to go pro eq It was a great product. I will definitely buy this again if i ever need it! Quality is very good for the price. you will be pleased having this. I was really enthusiast over how cheap you can get this kind of quality.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJavichin_60 on 09/14/2015

Pros: Te permite acoplat la GoPro, SJ Cam, Xiaomi Yi Action o cualquier otra que la carcasa tenga ese tipo de empalme a un trípode o cualquier otro aparato que lleve una rosca de ese tamaño. Cons: Ninguno Es barato, es útil, es pequeño, no tiene misterio, si lo necesitas cómpratelo.

Impression:Bueno,Útil;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere