DX » Community » Reviews » Tripod Mount Adapter for Gopro Hero2 / Hero3 / 3+ / HD / 2 / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 62 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Buena calidad y buen precio imprescindible!!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGtismael on 07/31/2014

Pros: igual que el original, pero a mucho mucho menor precio. Contra: si eres un amante de lo original puede que no te guste, pero te gastaras mas dinero, por lo demas no le he encontrado ningun contra puesto que no lo tiene, compras lo que ves, y da la funcion que piensas que tiene que dar. Read more

Si eres Español, y es la primera vez que visitas DX.com no lo dudes, que el servicio y los productos son geniales. Este articulo si tienes una GoPro no lo dejes escapar

Impression:imprescindible!!;

0 0
  • posted byvmbultaco on 07/29/2014

Pros:it is made from good materials, its robust, its fully as if it is an original gopro accessory. very useful to adapt your tripod to keep your gopro, so you can have it fixed Cons: the trouble with this accessory is that it doesn't have the screw included Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byececs on 07/28/2014

Pros: Buena calidad, útil, compatible con gorro 3+, la uso con un monopod comprado en dealextrem también y me ha sido muy útil, buena calidad para el precio que tiene. Cons: El que me llego a mi esta un poco cerrado y para poner la cámara hay que hacerle un poco de juego para que encaje. Read more

Impression:Buena calidad y buen precio;

0 0
  • posted byllshek on 07/07/2014

A very economical accessory that is a must for users. Can mount GoPro to any monopod, tripod or anything stand that has a 1/4" screw for attachment. Quality is not bad for its price. Can have a soft piece of material or rubber at the base instead of the mould injected wrinkles for better grip on contact with the tripod. Good bargain which can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money on the authentic GoPro product, this one matches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybwkoh on 06/18/2014

I am guessing that this would be about 95% as good as the original gopro item but much much much cheaper. Cant ask for more. Definitely none at this price. None that i can think of. FYI, my purchase consisted of a few items which were mailed separately in 2 packages. 2 packages arrived within 2 weeks of purchase and the last one had to go thru some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalyo00 on 06/14/2014

Small, portable an extremely useful if you want to put your GoPro Hero camera on a tripod. The plastic doesn't feel cheap and the base has a non slip like rubber material. It's very sturdy, the GoPro camera case fits perfectly. Not really a con, more like a user error: the plastic has a "memory effect", don't tight the screw without putting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtlm on 06/14/2014

Cheap and great option to GoPro's overpriced products. The tripod's nut and the gopro's nut are well secured, you won't have to glue them. Don't expect the same plastic density and quality. The plastic is cheaper than original Gopro's mounts but is good enough. You can't tell the difference when it is mounted. Only when you feel the weight of the piece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevlite on 06/02/2014

It works like it is supposed to. Fits perfectly on any tripod, Gopro fits perfectly on tripod mount. 10 times cheaper then original one. It is a strong plastic piece for a great price. I haven't had any problems with it yet. It works great and it fits on any of my tripods. You can offer better and more professional package. This way you can do more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM1KHA on 05/31/2014

It is very easy to use. You just have to screw it to any camera tripod and you can use it to place your GoPro. This way you will not have to buy a special tripod for GoPro but you can use your old tripod to place it. It is of very good quality and gopro fits perfectly on the anchor. It does not take the screw to attach your GoPro camera, so you'll have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections