DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 30-Pin Male + USB Female to 30-Pin Male OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab Series
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrankiehfc on 05/08/2014

Very simple to use. It does look cheap. Very solid build. Will charge and sync my Samsung Galaxy 10 and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 with my laptop. Use about 1 week now and the connect still look and working solidly. I use it everyday. No so far. I would like to see how long it will last for. The original ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byRaider1111 on 09/27/2013

Nice cable combo, good quality, always usefull to have arround if you have a Samsung tablet. No cons what so ever. The product is good. Nothing bad to say about them except that the OTG cable could be a little longer, but it is not really a con. You can not go wrong with these cables, good product, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginever on 07/22/2013

its good and useful to have an extra cable for your samsung tab, - i have one at home and this new at the office. I am thinking about third one - to cary in the bag. good price, good quality, also - extra one (this short white cable) as a bonus this shortwhite cable is actually useless. I ordered it,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byginever on 07/07/2013

male-male cable is in samsung tabs complectation. But its good to have the second one - you can use one at home and second on the job. The price is reasonable, so its perfect catch. The second shorter cable can be used forusb flash cards reading. its about the second cable - yes, it can be used for usb ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections