DX » Community » Reviews » Valentine's Day Gift - Gold Beetle Pocket Quartz Watch (1 x LR262)
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful pocket watch, it looks truly stunning. Apparently the chain isn't really stable, haven't noticed it yet. It is truly a beautiful watch to buy real cheap too! Cons:No cons really, except for the battery protection thing is kind of hard to pull off, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytraventr on 07/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Packaging is very safe and successful.The box of clock is very quality and charming. It's a very different and useful gift. Also looks like too expensive. Cons:Cord has really poor quality.It doesnt suit with the clock.You should change with shining one like t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrext on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product has intricate details, the metal seems to be apropriated and has a beautiful golden nuance. Easy and logical to fix the hours, Seems durable and resistant. Already comes with battery. Cons:The cord that comes with it is poor-quality made, totally disposable...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The beetle it self doesnt look cheap at all. very shiny material, many people asked me if it as real gold. The beetle and the clock seem to be resistant. My girl friends love it. Comes in a nice box, over a pad, ready to be presented. Cons:The weak point of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrZain on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The locket itself is nicely finished with a matte display for the bug's spots. The gold is not tarnished and rubs up nicely. Cons:The chain is fragile and I removed it immediately. I can see it breaking as the locket itself is not the lightest (combined with d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackhounter on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a beautiful pocket watch and girls LOVE it. it's a nice design and detailed. the clock seems to work perfect. the paint us not bad it doesn't come off quickly. Cons:the chain is from a material what quikly breaks so it's a little bit scary to wear it. i got it when o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPamNawi on 06/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. It's very cute and girls will love it 2. It seems to be much more expensive than it actually is. 3. Do not delay and do not use, while maintaining the correct hours 4. The weight is ok, not too heavy for a necklace. 5. The box is very pretty and came with a protectiv... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRrreidar on 06/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This pocket watch looks amazing! Any female specimen would absolutely adore it. - Seems good made, atleast it sure looks so!! Cons:The weak point of this beetle is the cord, at some point I see it breaking. OtherThoughts:If you are thinking of giving this as a gift it c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZelator on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch and chain looks expensive and good-quality, besides he comes in a very nice box, for which he is a spectacular gift. The material looks good-quality, besides the presentation is excellent, it is ready from arriving and to give it as a present. Excellent to give... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappychristmas on 12/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I saw this online, was concerned it would look cheap. However it arrived and my daughter is delighted. Attractive, nice finish, came in an attractive box. The chain looks a little cheap so she has put it on a velvet ribbon and it looks lovely. The wings open so tha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections