DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Quality Screen Protectors Set for NDSi/DSi (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalanlupatini on 11/01/2011

Cheap! Very good and using is easy. It's strong enough to be used for quite some time. The resistance is nice. It's cheap, so if you'd like to stay protected all the time, maybe you should buy lots of these. No cons really. It just make the screens a little uglier, but no other screen protector would be better than this. It comes with an awesome little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZarphusAran on 05/11/2011

price- these are genuine high quality protectors. quality- triple-layered build, adhesive, protective, writing surface. this protector is designed for touch screens and will not scratch as easily by your stylus tip. included cleaning cloth to help remove dust before application. firm sheet; not flimsy, this makes it easier to apply the protector. none.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 11/18/2010

Good screen protectors. This product does what it is supposed to do, namely protect the NDSi's screen from accidental scratches, damage and/or general wear from the stylus. The product is also sufficiently cheap that it can warrant replacing every so often. In addition, the product fits the NDSi reasonably well, without any additional trimming, unlike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilko3550 on 09/25/2010

Good quality screen protectors Protects the screen from scratches. These are good for you if you have a dsi and you don't want to get it scratched. I have learnt from my mistake on my ds original. I didn't put a screen protector and it got so scratched i couldn't sell it. So i reccomend you buy these for your screen so you don't wreck your screen you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 06/19/2009

Excellent product, especially for the cheap price. Does what it is supposed to do (namely, protect the screen). One gripe I have is with the difficulty in applying the protective films. If you haven't done it before, you might want to order several of these, just in case you make a mistake. I've had practice doing this before, and it's still quite difficult.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorran2015 on 02/16/2009

Great protectors for the price, and probably worth more. You have to weigh the costs your screen getting damaged to the cost of the protector. Its simple math. This protector does its job well. You do have to press on the screen slightly harder, but not enough that it creates noticeable difficulty, so thats fine. I actually bought this for my DS Lite,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgroenev on 01/23/2009

This product protects your DS screen from getting schratched. You can still use the touch-screen while it is sticked on. You have to touch the touch-screen a bit harder when the protector is sticked on. More important, the set did not fit. I had to cut it down before I could apply it. Since I especially ordered this set for a DS, this was a disappointment.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections