DX » Community » Reviews » Valentine's Day Gift - Crystal A-to-Z DIY Name Bracelet
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycooljon on 04/24/2013

This Bracelet is a sweet simple and cheap gift for a valentine or someone you love. It comes in two color bracelet, white and red. Both look in decent quality but the letters give this item the bling. The letter are covered in crystal-like things which give that shine. These bracelets are cute because ... Read more

0 0 0

• !
    posted byAlsuAfanaseva on 06/01/2011

- Beautiful letters - Letters glittering in the sunlight - Complete two bracelets in different colors that you can choose to any clothes - Has a noble type of - Easy soft bracelet - In order can not be all the letters - On the few letters is not enough crystals - Some letters of the frame are dented,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bys1nka on 07/09/2009

Really cute! -Bracelets quality is good -Letters quality also is good -The fact that they dont go smoothly through the bracelet is actually a pro for me, because i dont want my words running around the bracelet everytime i move my hand. Cute and adaptable to big and small wrists. One thing is that even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybugnet on 01/20/2009

- beautiful straps; - beautiful letters; - great strings, looks nice; - Low quality on letters make it hard to pass thru bracelets; - could be just little fine finish and larger bracelets will fit my cat's neck :D just buy it, cheap enough to get and live on the desk ! . Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections