DX » Community » Reviews » Reprap Ramps Kit 3D Printer Extension Board Driver Board Shield w/ 5 Motor Driver Modules
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonkeldave on 04/14/2014

Nice Product, Test with Repetier Firmware (Version 0.91 Rev 7) worked well, temperature readings plausible, but I still not connected any stepper motors or tested with an external powersupply. All 5 Motordrivers came with Heatsink allready on top. The packaging may be a little higher so that the components are not bent. Could be a nice starting point ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreekyboy88 on 02/07/2014

this reprap Ramp kit is a perfect item for your projects. i anm using it for my 3d printer with great succes. it reacts well on my arduino and it didn't take much time to place and was ready in 10min. the heatsinks must be placed manually. i didn't get it right the first try. whatch out with the heat it generate's. this could damage the board if the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylfs1005 on 11/28/2013

The product has a good quality, the soldering is very well made. If you need it, this one will work. The product fits very well, so no damages occurred to it during the ship. One mosfet comes with a dissipator, but it doesn’t work the quantity that is needed, so change it before using or use taking care about this. One comment that I think that has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedesh03 on 06/24/2013

This device is perfect for developing a RepRap 3d Printer. It brings all the needed stuff to make it work: Stepper drivers, end-stop switches for all axis, additional servo connectors for miscellaneous uses, I2C, connections for heaters, etc. It also includes heatsink and thermal conductive pads. Everything in a single Arduino compatible shield. The ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuliobarg on 05/27/2013

The best current price High quality Very good assembled parts compatible whit arduino 2560 light packaging no cable usb the product is one of the latest versions RAMPS model for 3D printers, is very well built and operates under the specifications mentioned by the seller. together with an Arduino board support is the best price you can get. I can recommend ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections