Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilverShadowPT on 05/24/2013

Its small and portable, wich is good to fit on your tool box. Doesnt require batteries to run, it feeds on the battery being tested. Plastic seems cheap. Im pretty sure it will turn to pieces if it falls to the ground. Price could be a bit cheaper, but its still a good buy. Have a bit of trouble reading small watch's batteries (like the 364) because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypv2dx on 05/10/2013

1. tester does not need a power supply 2. Tester is easy to use - even a beginner will understand how to use it 3. tester is small and light - it is important to carry in a backpack 4. Tester is designed for a wide range of sizes of batteries checked 1. indicating instrument in the tester may be damaged by sharp blows and falls Tester will take its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Help to indicate if your batteries are ok or in need of replacement/recharge. This device is rather important especially if you have a set of batteries which are new and which are dead. Easy to use. Able to read AA, AAA, C, D and 9V. Mine reader is kinda moving here and there as it not screw in properly. Nonetheless, it provided me with good result ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFixxFinn on 04/20/2011

Tells you if your batteries are ok or in need of replacement/recharge. This is important especially if you have a set of batteries where one non-functional one would fail your power. Easy to read and reliable as far I can tell. Not really much, but installing metered batteries to this device might be a little more comfortable. You have set battery to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRUTGEROS on 01/12/2009

The battery tester is very small, i really that. Also the clip for long batteries is very handy. The meter is clear, (would be better if it was in %). Handy that you can also test 9 volt batteries. Feels very weak and also feels like the clip will break off. Also i don't really know if the test result is corect. Sometimes if you test a battery then ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections