Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilverShadowPT on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its small and portable, wich is good to fit on your tool box. Doesnt require batteries to run, it feeds on the battery being tested. Cons:Plastic seems cheap. Im pretty sure it will turn to pieces if it falls to the ground. Price could be a bit cheaper, but its still a go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypv2dx on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:1. tester does not need a power supply 2. Tester is easy to use - even a beginner will understand how to use it 3. tester is small and light - it is important to carry in a backpack 4. Tester is designed for a wide range of sizes of batteries checked Cons:1. ind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Help to indicate if your batteries are ok or in need of replacement/recharge. This device is rather important especially if you have a set of batteries which are new and which are dead. Easy to use. Able to read AA, AAA, C, D and 9V. Cons:Mine reader is kinda moving her... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFixxFinn on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tells you if your batteries are ok or in need of replacement/recharge. This is important especially if you have a set of batteries where one non-functional one would fail your power. Easy to read and reliable as far I can tell. Cons:Not really much, but installing meter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRUTGEROS on 01/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The battery tester is very small, i really that. Also the clip for long batteries is very handy. The meter is clear, (would be better if it was in %). Handy that you can also test 9 volt batteries. Cons:Feels very weak and also feels like the clip will break off. Also i d... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections