DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire Cree XR-E Q5 180lm 3-Mode White Zooming Flashlight - Grey (1 x 14500 / AA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byALANSAN999 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality, focus mechanism is smooth, casing is well finished. Emitter is bright. Cons:My unit does not focus all the way out. Some people don't like to see the image of the LED as the shape of the beam, but that precise focus is what allows the beam to th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelisiao on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Small, palm sized, pretty light -Decently bright, in fact it was brighter than I expected -Takes AAs commonly found -Aluminium construction -This is the exact same one as the 'Sipik' but this sells for USD6.30 the Sipik sells at USD9 and is only 120lm Cons:-Screw threa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycsamila on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very small, well constructed,metal construction, very brigth, 3 modes, works with normal AA and 14500 batteries, focus adjustable Cons:the only one I found was the strap that is missing, but it is not a big problem. OtherThoughts:with the 14500 battery it heat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrisCano on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The fact that the size is small makes it very practical for jobs between hard to get places and the power of the light is very good considering the size, the appearence is great very easy to assemble the battery to it no hassle Cons:does not come with battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrophedra on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Good quality, finish, feel, zoomlens, Q5 cree! Cons:None, so far =) Could have went with single mode, but 3 modes sure why not right, i cant complain OtherThoughts:when comparing to (**) clones that are black in color i can remark that they look the same but ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaTR on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Same thing as the Sipik SK68, but cheaper Cree LED bright Cons:Single mode (contrary to description) needs a tune up out of the box doesn't stand up on back (clicky button sicks out a bit) OtherThoughts:Description should be updated. Does not have low low and st... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections