DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 180lm 3-Mode White Zooming Flashlight w/ Cree XR-E Q5 - Grey (1 x 14500 / AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysgroyt on 05/16/2014

I owned a few similar Cree based flashlights. But this torch is better due to the 3 modes of operation. Build quality is solid and feels rugged. Very bright on single AA NiMH battery. Can't image how brighter it can get using a 14500 battery! The flashing mode comes handy in emergency situations (e.g.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheharkon on 03/20/2014

Very small, works also with one AA (slightly less lumens). Solid build structure, nice zoom. Most of the time, the "low power" mode is powerful enough. I ordered 10 of these for a light installation. One torch didn't include the clip, but I didn't need it anyway... Get's quite warm after having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygennajaga on 11/04/2013

this is the best AA flashlight!! In the evening seems you have a light sword in your hand... of course very happy...after 4 months the battery is still alive. I'm sure that will buy others of this kind!! the price is going down, I think that the item is the same also if is a different brand...please ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALANSAN999 on 10/27/2013

Excellent build quality, focus mechanism is smooth, casing is well finished. Emitter is bright. My unit does not focus all the way out. Some people don't like to see the image of the LED as the shape of the beam, but that precise focus is what allows the beam to throw farthest. I don't know if that is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelisiao on 08/20/2013

-Small, palm sized, pretty light -Decently bright, in fact it was brighter than I expected -Takes AAs commonly found -Aluminium construction -This is the exact same one as the 'Sipik' but this sells for USD6.30 the Sipik sells at USD9 and is only 120lm -Screw threads came a little dirty, had to clean ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycsamila on 08/13/2013

very small, well constructed,metal construction, very brigth, 3 modes, works with normal AA and 14500 batteries, focus adjustable the only one I found was the strap that is missing, but it is not a big problem. with the 14500 battery it heats a little after few minutes, but with that brigth it was expected.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRICARDO5271 on 06/09/2013

For its size has an awesome way to lighting, much more cheaper than the others clones and has three modes with its Q5 led, great quality, solid and well built. more smaller than I expected hence it's perfect to carry as EDC. the head zoom is a bit loose but it isn't a problem for the operation of the ... Read more

Ultrafire Flashlight Basic Disassembly Length Don't have the holes in the tail The CREE Q5 is a bit off-center UltraFire Cree XR-E Q5 3-Mode Flashlight

0 0 1

• posted byKrisCano on 06/06/2013

The fact that the size is small makes it very practical for jobs between hard to get places and the power of the light is very good considering the size, the appearence is great very easy to assemble the battery to it no hassle does not come with battery but otherwise no problem with it I like it nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrophedra on 04/25/2013

-Good quality, finish, feel, zoomlens, Q5 cree! None, so far =) Could have went with single mode, but 3 modes sure why not right, i cant complain when comparing to (**) clones that are black in color i can remark that they look the same but are not AT ALL! The zoomlens on this one is clearer and clearly ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byShaTR on 04/11/2013

Same thing as the Sipik SK68, but cheaper Cree LED bright Single mode (contrary to description) needs a tune up out of the box doesn't stand up on back (clicky button sicks out a bit) Description should be updated. Does not have low low and strobe function. Only a simple on/off clicky. Also, feels much ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections