DX » Community » Reviews » Nano to Micro + Nano SIM Adapter + Micro SIM Adapter for Iphone 5 - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBucky208 on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really cheap alternative to the simcard adapters you can buy at your local store. Here, in Belgium, you just can't find these for this price. And it works very well! You can make every size of SIM turn into any other size of SIM - Very easy to use, you just ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishematza on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice quality product. I have tried all of those 3 adapters and had no problem at all. It is nice that they have a thin layer on the one hand so the Nano and Micro sim cards stay in place and do not move and it is much easier to insert them in tha GSM phones Cons:no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- You can make every size of SIM turn into any other sze of SIM - Very easy to use, you just have to put the SIM and the adaptor together. - Comes with a SIM entrance opener that is very useful. - the plastic used is rigid enought Cons:- Seems to be fragile - Co... Read more

nice kit good adaptors SIM Adaptors
    0 0
  • posted byElsvk on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really cheap alternative to the simcard adapters you can buy at your local store. Here, in the Netherlands, you just can't find these for this price. And it works very well! Cons:If you'd like to sell it here in your shop, the packaging isn't that pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLMGVeerhoek on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The package contains all the adapters you need for your phones. - They fit perfectly in my phone without any hassle - It's super cheap! In my country I would've paid 5 times more and it would be the same product. Cons:- I really don't have any cons at all! OtherThoughts... Read more

The package One of the adapters A simcard in an adaptor
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections