DX » Community » Reviews » Nano to Micro + Nano SIM Adapter + Micro SIM Adapter for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Excelente Amazing Simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafareino on 01/13/2015

Pros: Seems to have a good choice of materials Cons: None Othrer throuthgs: You should be sure this item will do what you need, My phone have a slide in slot to sim card, but I wanna use my micro-sim (of an older phone) in it sometimes, but that litle gap between the adapter slot and de micro-sim... Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byidexo on 12/29/2014

it came in just like the photos. I didn't use it yet but I'll in the near future. I think it's great to have one of these adapter kits around in case of emergency. when you need your sim card on another older phone etc. shipped fast. trusted seller.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byvongunther on 12/14/2014

These chip adapters so help me a lot. I have two phones, an iPhone 4, and one that uses standard SIM chip (large). When I want to transfer data of Micro SIM to the other cel use the adapter. Because they are not soft, facilitates the adaptation of Micro SIM on the adapter. Also included in the of... Read more

Impression:Good Cheap and Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byanpinilla89 on 09/17/2014

Excellent product! very useful Pros: good quality and fit good Cons: you may lose it, be careful Good product product, well packed If you need to install your nano gsm card into another device, you would make it.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted bylucbbb on 08/22/2014

Produto chegou em bom estado. recomendo.

Impression:good,Boa;

0 0 0

• posted bypedrochen on 08/20/2014

Very utility if you need to change your card betew your mobiles with different sim card's

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bybosscorpo2 on 08/16/2014

Pros: estan muy bien construidos, funcionan perfecto Contras: ninguno, funciona muy bien y estan bien hechos. Conclusion: realmente me fueron de mucha ayuda y mas cuando cambias el chip de un movil a otro esto realmente sirve mucho, en lo personal me paso que quise cortar un chip y lo corte mal... Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byHowardB on 08/10/2014

Pro's: Covers every possibility of SIM card, well made, fit well Con's: None Other Thoughts: It's always handy to have a set of these, particularly if you have 2 or more devices needing to use the same SIM card

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byBucky208 on 04/28/2014

This is a really cheap alternative to the simcard adapters you can buy at your local store. Here, in Belgium, you just can't find these for this price. And it works very well! You can make every size of SIM turn into any other size of SIM - Very easy to use, you just have to put the SIM and the -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by00002 on 01/14/2014

Cheap Easy to use Very good fit for some of them (almost too good) The SIMs will fit in any phone. Unfortunately some SIMs mightn't fit in the adapters. I don't know if my SIM card was bigger than normal SIM cards but mine was a really really tight fit. This isn't a real con because I would a fit... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections