DX » Community » Reviews » Gsyuasa Enitime Pre-Charged 2000mAh 1.2V Rechargeable NiMH AA Batteries (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 30 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdimahler on 12/04/2013

- Low self discharge (much better than almost every available "normal" rechargeable battery - The declared capacity is almost reached with almost every cell. (Measured values between 1920 and 2050mAh) - Really excellent price for this batteries! - The also look professional - and indeed, they are as well! ;-) Seriously: there's nothing to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlguien on 09/21/2013

This is the second time I buy these batteries. In my previous review I said that they work very well as they come precharged. They charge fine and I did not notice any loss of charge compared to the out of the box status. And I can only confirm. I am very happy with them. Cannot say. I use them regularly for my camera, wii and tv remotes, and other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzarampangas1 on 06/19/2013

Rechargeable batteries in the general case, have a very high leakage current compared to alkaline. This translates into a more or less slow download, but it almost certain that if we charged batteries unused for a couple of months, when we use are completely discharged. These batteries largely correct this defect. They are Ni-MH batteries, which get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkita on 06/08/2013

Very good quality. Noted visually good materials and finishing line. After several loads, the voltage vs. time discharge continues as if it were brand new. Even better than many brands such as sony and Eveready. Almost all batteries of this type after some time of using usually has breaks in the corners of Plastic Packaging. Could develop some solutions ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMenosferato on 05/16/2013

Wonderful product!!!! A must Buy!!!! Price is not the best, but these batteries last like forever! I use it to power my kid's toy and my Wii controllers. These batteries are really really good and worth the price. Comparable to Sony and Maxxell batteries. Batteries are pre-charged and its charge last very long. Price is a bit steep, but it's worth buying.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychicao77 on 05/06/2013

You can close your eyes and buy it. It's genuine and the charging and power quality remember my SANYO ENELOOP batteries. I use this for a Yongnuo and a Canon flash unities and they re-charge after shots at a closely time. I can't see any difference between shots. It will be great if these batteries can come with a little box to organize my units. A ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybhorng on 04/02/2013

Batteries are well built. charging are ok with the batteries and hope that it can last me longer than I expected. Besides packaging on this batteries are good too.. and with the current price, I think it's ok to give it a try. Besides, will keep this status posted once I use it for months else it's hard to tell the reliability of this product. Anyway,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGammi69 on 04/01/2013

Great price! Good manufacturing quality batteries! Fast Shipping! Why pay for expensive brands several times more! All batteries are well packaged, have a protective film. There are instructions for use and maintenance. The battery capacity is higher than that of corporate, which is supplied with the toy. Batteries are pre-charged. They can be used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaappg on 03/22/2013

Batteries are very good. Came in a great package that protects the product well. The batteries are pre-charged ready to use. When you do not use it for a long time, it don´t lose de charge. The price is very fair, shipping was done quickly and I received the product within the stipulated time. I really can't find a con for this battery. It's a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynystorowycz on 02/27/2013

Can be recharged 1000 times Pre-charged, usable right out of the package!!! Elegant packaging and battery design Rechargeable Works great in high-drain devices So it's easy to use !! To avoid overcharging, use a smart charger that stops charging when the battery's had enough none Thanks to lower self-discharge rate, you'll discover a lot more applications ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections