DX » Community » Reviews » Gsyuasa Enitime Pre-Charged 750mAh 1.2V Rechargeable NiMH AAA Batteries (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Well made batteries very good batteries Fake Low Self Discharge Batteries
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxfer62 on 10/05/2014

Pro: The batteries are sturdy and heavy (well quality perhaps?). The ends are clean and nothing is rusty. The packaging is correct. I am using it in a TV remote control, so not heavy usage. They came precharged and ready to use Con: Non so far. I recommend this batteries at least to try Read more

Impression:Well made batteries;

0 0 0

• posted bymassonb18 on 09/17/2014

didn't find cons after 2 years in intense use on wireless Panasonique phone Pros:good rechargeable AAA batteries. real capacity specification. delivered pre-charged, so you don't need charge them at first time . Insert the batteries into the device and use Bottom-line: If you need good and tested LSD ... Read more

Impression:very good batteries;

0 0 0

• posted bygarytnz on 07/30/2014

Pros: They are Batteries. They do work. Cons: You might as well just buy any other NiMH. I did extensive lifetime tests on these batteries. They typically go completely flat after a few months sitting around. If they were proper LSDs, they should still have 90% capacity after a year. I'm a bit bemused ... Read more

Impression:Fake Low Self Discharge Batteries;

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelohm on 03/24/2014

really low self discharge cells, perfect for remote controls, it worths to pay more and be sure that they will not leak and destroy your RCs. Usually rechargeble cells discharge too fast, this ones can last almost a year in a RC. none I´ve several of this cells, all of them are working perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesarbeatle on 11/23/2013

Son unas baterías de muy buena calidad, el tiempo de que duran funcionando depende del dispositivo eléctrico donde se utilicen, por ejemplo, yo lo estoy utilizando en un teclado y ratón inhalámbricos de mi computadora (5 horas al día), el tiempo que transcurre para una nueva ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuzzyka on 10/09/2013

nice price/quality well built after 1 year usage still working fine more then 750mA discharge is low (when not using) not really found as an average user have to wait 1 1/2 month for delivery maybe little cheaper I use these batteries in my remote control for TV and satellite receiver, so batteries were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byceszaz on 05/09/2013

Very good batteri!batteries are very lively, note that they are excellent quality products want to buy more in the future no cons.I can talk about it would be against the price, but the quality of the product is well compatible, took a while to arrive about one month and a half no can buy, very good!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesarbeatle on 05/06/2013

Very good long lasting batteries. are pre-loaded I use them in control of television and I have enjoyed for many days, after a month still has power. I think I made a good choice because it is a quality product, I will recommended it to my friends. I have found no bad thing, maybe the price should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypirusmalus on 03/25/2013

Very good capacity (750-850mAh), really keep charged for a long time. So, I would say these batteries do as well as much expensive one! There is no cons!!!!!! Much better than I expected ... I think it doesn't keep charge as much and long as eneloop, but difference is not so huge! For this price and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaappg on 03/22/2013

Batteries are very good. Came in a great package that protects the product well. The batteries are pre-charged ready to use. When you do not use it for a long time, it don´t lose de charge. The price is very fair, shipping was done quickly and I received the product within the stipulated time. I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections