Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good batteries

posted by Assato on 04/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- LSD (low self discharge) batteries
    - Good price when compared to other LSDs
    - Good price even when compared to normal NiMH batteries if bought outside DX.
    - Build quality is quite good!
    - Good capacity for an LSD battery; capacity was actually significantly ABOVE the advertised in my case (I tested my batteries with a BC-900 and they had capacities of 799, 805, 813 and 841 mAh). This was quite a surprise, since for most brands you would actually be happy to achieve, say, "only" 10% below the advertised)
    - Not fake

Cons:

None. They came pre-loaded with only 400 mAh in my case. Not really a con; most people would actually charge their batteries to full before using anyway, and after charging capacity is good.

OtherThoughts:

Don't be fooled into thinking this is expensive, or that the capacity isn't good, because other brands offer more for cheaper. The greatest thing about these batteries is that they are LSD - this is REALLY important!

Bottomline:

Buy it! These are probably the best LSD batteries on DX, since most people that have bought the other brands recently are claiming they were fakes. I'm certainly happy with my purchase and would recommend it to other people for sure.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections