DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Metal Spudger for Opening Watches and Electronics
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBucabala on 12/02/2013

Muito pratico e resistente! é uma ótima ferramenta para quem precisa desmontar equipamentos eletronicos mais pesados como console de games, tv's, etc. Não recomendo para aparelhos celulares, pois é extremamente forte e pode danificar a carcaça do aparelho. O bojo do cabo se encaixa muito bem à palma da mão. extremamente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybroken86 on 10/16/2013

This little tool is very handy. It opens watches and other devices with ease. There are no cons about this product. It just works. I've been able to use this for other devices as well. It makes opening electronics and watches very easy. It's a great price for what you get. It has saved me from having to spend a lot of money on getting my watches repaired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadek1970 on 08/24/2013

handle its durable, and anyone should have it when need to open watches to change batteries etc. it should scratch the watch case, but it opens it for sure Sometimes very usefull. I using it as a last step, if any softer ways crash. Be carefull. I hope that the blade which looks also durable and is from stailness steel will last long and is not so hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

It is made of a material that is solid and seemingly sturdy, easy enough to open any kind of remote devices and other electronics that are closed with fittings of a good grip, but could be better in this regard. I do not know if it's because I've hand a little big, but I think the handle could be a little different, making its use more secure if you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilanmajetic on 02/19/2013

Good tool. This spudger technicians can use as a handheld manipulating probe when working with delicate electrical systems. In addition to being useful for handling fragile or sensitive components, it have a flat side the operator can use to gently pry apart fittings like the edge of a cell phone case. The device is designed to limit damage to components ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquecebolla on 02/07/2013

is very useful and I would definitely buy another, do not use it to remove reloges as its main use, I use it to remove electronic equipment it serves perfectly for not marking plastics equipment, is quite sharp and the handle is big enough so you can hold firmly. has a plastic cover to protect the cutting edge, fits well and does not slip easily, I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 02/07/2013

Great quality spudger Very easy to use Doesn't scratch your watch as easily as a screwdriver would. It comes with a plastic protection cover (to prevent it from bending when you throw this thing in your toolbox). None so far. It's a little bigger than what I had expected. I tried to use a little screwdriver in the past, I also tried to use a plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfucosk on 11/25/2012

A screwdrivers of comparable sharpness are thinner and less stronger. not yet observed It is bigger than I expected and it looks strong. Normally I use screwdrivers for open plastic products. The blades of big screwdrivers have always with a thick edges, so I used sharper small screwdrivers. But small screwdrivers have also narrower edges, therefore ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 07/21/2012

It does what its supposed to (this really is a pro when it comes to some DX items!) Its not a multipurpose tool - this thing is good for opening stuff only. It might make a workable flathead screwdriver in a need, but would probably knacker the edge. There may be items that need a narrower tip to get inside, so this isn't the only one you might require.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonitorspeaker on 06/28/2011

Good solid build, with a hard plastic handle and metal blade. The whole thing is easy to grip and hold, with a fairly substantial plastic protective cover to shield the metal tip (or, more correctly, to shield your fingers from the metal tip). None really, it's good value for money. Definitely worth getting to replace the knife blade or screwdriver ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections