DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Wireless USB RF Presenter with Red Laser Pointer (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetvrg on 12/13/2012

Easy to install and use, great control that is intuitive and simple. The laser button is appropriate size and sensitivity. The slide button is on the side and is easy to use, it also has ability to darken the presentation. The laser is relatively weak for bigger and brigther rooms. The slide control button is easily triggered by accident. There are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydtadeu on 09/04/2011

The Chromed Wireless USB RF Presenter with Red Laser Pointer (2*AAA) works perfectly. You can use it for classes, presentations, family occasions or so. Once it is RF powered, you don't have to be pointing to the receiver. You can be away from your computer in a very large range! My mother uses it for her teaching. She can be in the back of the class ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanouchk on 06/12/2011

It does works pretty well Goes backward and forward It includes a red laser pointer It uses RF so that it does not require line of sight operation I couldn't think of any cons. Sorry, found one. When battery energy has gone, you have to switch them or recharge them. If it could self-recharge using solar power, it would be possible to use all life long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavi1984 on 05/30/2011

The USB RF Presenter works perfectly, you can use it in Power Point Presentations or in windows photo presentations. The controler is very ergonomic and the buttons are very confortable. I tried to get away up to 10 meters and the remote still works perfectly. It use 2xAAA Batteries, which are very cheap and very easy to find. I find no, only the receiver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimfromcork on 01/17/2011

Works perfectly with Power Point No set up required Laser works well Battery life is good I have been using this presenter a while now without issue The forwards/backwards is a little fiddly but fine when you get used to it. The receiver is a little big and will block the usb alongside but is OK if you use a cable Dosen't come with a case Well worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydannluz on 10/07/2010

I bought it to present seminaries in my college. I have no problem yet with this. I recommend the product. I thought the chromed was bad, but isn't . Operates a good distance and need not point directly to the receiver. (Português) Comprei-o para apresentar seminários na minha faculdade. Não tenho nenhum problema com isso ainda. Eu recomendo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelrp on 07/20/2009

* Really simple device. It is really easy to use and quite comfortable in the hand. * Moreover, having few controls is a plus as it avoids pushing the wrong control during an important presentation. * It doesn't use bluetooth but its own radio channel. However, there are few pointing devices that are cheap and bluetooth based. * Batteries are not rechargeable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvfontanela on 05/28/2009

Works automatically in LINUX, no apt-get, no rpm, no bullshit, just plug and play as it must be. The laser beam is REALLY strong. It works from far. Only Page Up and Page Down buttons, no mouse click. Well I loved it, but I was billed in R$25 (Brazilian Currency) for receiving it. Very useful and beautiful! This is a must have! --- God, If I said everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinimo on 03/05/2009

- This thing is very usefull with presentations. ~ You don's have to stand in front of the beamer. ~ You can walk everywhere in the room and still click to the next (or previous) slide. - You plug it in and you can already use it, you don't need to start an installation or something like that (it is plug and play). - The pointer also works great. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections