DX » Community » Reviews » Chromed Wireless USB RF Presenter with Red Laser Pointer (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Look professional

posted by Minimo on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- This thing is very usefull with presentations.

~ You don's have to stand in front of the beamer.

~ You can walk everywhere in the room and still click to the next (or previous) slide.

- You plug it in and you can already use it, you don't need to start an installation or something like that (it is plug and play).

- The pointer also works great. The laserpoint is bright and big enough

Cons:

- The receiver (the thing in the computer) is a bit big. When your USB-slots are close together it could be that there isn't enough space left for an USB memory-stick (in case the computer isn't yours, on your work or school or something), so somtime take also a USB-cable to your presentation.

OtherThoughts:

- I have done one presentation with this thing and it worked great! I wished I had it earlier because it makes your presentation look so much better!

Bottomline:

- This thing isn't expensive and makes you look so much more professional when you are presenting!

- You don't need to click at the keyboard or mouse for every slide and you can even walk around and ith the laser you can always point at something on the slide.

- This is a must have!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections