DX » Community » Reviews » XMT7100 1.3" Screen PID Intelligent Temperature Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
Inexpensive Супер
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9321176 on 05/20/2015

pros: low cost, holds temperature well cons: overshoots on startup This temperature controller was smaller than I expected (about the size of a Menthos tin.) It was easy to set up and worked as soon as I inputted the correct settings. It keeps temps pretty constant to within about 3 degrees. I by... Read more

Impression:Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byKOCMOHABT on 12/14/2014

ЗА: маленький корпус удобные винтовые клеймы хорошо читаемый дисплей много темп. датчиков Против: пока не обнаружено китайская инструкция Брался под эксперименты с Эсспрессо машиной и Сувидницей, задачи оправдал.

Impression:Супер;

0 0 0

• posted byPyro987 on 10/10/2013

This little unit does the job. I use it on an electric lead furnace for melting lead to cast into bullets. I received this unit by mistake. I ordered a different unit with more bells and whistles. But I am satisfied with the simplicity of this unit. My alloy has to be between 675-750 degrees and... Read more

Just turned it on.

0 0 0

• posted bywbrsf on 09/19/2013

Works well for basic PID control of espresso machine. Shows Celsius & Fahrenheit. Displays to 0.1 degree. Very compact. Menu logic requires lots of button presses to change most settings... and buttons are very stiff. Doesn't have a manual output mode. Doesn't have 4-20ma output mode. The was... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere