DX » Community » Reviews » RI-009 DV Mounting Holder Bracket Set for Gopro Hero 4/ 2 / Hero 3 / 3+ / HD 2 / SJ4000 - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
good nice Strong
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNocautebr on 08/27/2014

PRO: It's very cheap and reliable accessories. Great alternative for other more expensive models. Good price, quality seems ok, and it mates perfectly with the official go-pro gear. CONS: No issues, everything work great and easy to use, thank you dx.com. Other: Official Gopro Hero accessories would ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bythiagomv83 on 08/24/2014

Bom o material Read more

Impression:Strong;

0 0 0

• posted bydtocv on 08/09/2014

Strong and nice. you always need those things if you have an action camera and if you are having action. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:Strong;

0 0 0

• posted bygoprodejan on 08/04/2014

pros: very good, strong product, will save a lot of money and get the product that will do the asked... cons: smell, the tape is not strong as 3M tape like on original product I like it very much, I don't fell like I will lose my GoPro... the price is right and I'm very pleased with this product. Read more

Impression:good,nice,Strong;

0 0 0

• posted bykinglui on 03/28/2014

- Good quality - Great price - None till now The plastic and sticker parts are separated so you have to stick them together before sticking the mount to the surface on which you want to use it. The overall quality of the adhesive mounts is good, but try to use some kind of tether to secure the camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimb395 on 02/10/2014

easy to install stick the curve fit well on a snowboarding helmet none yet it fit good easy to install stick it good the curve a curved perfectly to fit my helmet.c'est pas pire a une fraction du prix des go pro, le fit est parfait pour les curved one sur un casque, les plats sont réellement plats ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNathyn on 01/29/2014

i recently recieved this product and they seem to be really good. they are strong and my gopro camera fits into the mounts perfectly. i have mounted one on my ski and it seems to hold well so far. there is not much to complain about this product. they are way cheaper than the authentic gopro mounts and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byola3325 on 01/03/2014

Works just like the original GoPro mounts. Same quality and good glue pads. Also a lot cheaper than the original brackets. The only thing I can come up with is that you must glue the brackets on to the adhesive foam yourself. Could be a bit difficult to align the edges.. Maybe include the brackets and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayMann on 10/30/2013

Cheap and fast delivery! I ordered these mounts so I have some spare mounts to use. When outdoor activities like paintball and airsoft, i can stick these mounts at/in bunkers or rooftops. Also I placed one in the cockpit of the plane where i Skydive. When i forget one, it isn't a problem. Then, some ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byklkpyou on 10/15/2013

Good quality..I don't find much difference from the genuine one, I used one on my car and it seems to hold pretty well even after it had been raining a couple of times. no cons. maybe it's a con that it comes with the adhesive pad seperately but it's not a problem to stick it on the back of the holder.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections