DX » Community » Reviews » RI-009 DV Mounting Holder Bracket Set for GoPro Hero 2 / Hero 3 / 3+ / HD 2 / SJ4000 - Black + Red
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinglui on 03/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality - Great price Cons:- None till now OtherThoughts:The plastic and sticker parts are separated so you have to stick them together before sticking the mount to the surface on which you want to use it. The overall quality of the adhesive mounts is g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and fast delivery! I ordered these mounts so I have some spare mounts to use. When outdoor activities like paintball and airsoft, i can stick these mounts at/in bunkers or rooftops. Also I placed one in the cockpit of the plane where i Skydive. When i fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklkpyou on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality..I don't find much difference from the genuine one, I used one on my car and it seems to hold pretty well even after it had been raining a couple of times. Cons:no cons. maybe it's a con that it comes with the adhesive pad seperately but it's not a problem... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybbajs on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:On first look is th same as original GoPro mounting holder. Plastic is very good. Adhesiv is very strong and already cutted to fit holder. Perfect fits with original GoPro accesories. Cons:Everything looks like original. Nothing to complain about. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxarn on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid quality, good build. Fits perfectly with the original accesories from gopro. The adhesive pads are of good quality as well. The price is really really great Cons:Cant realy find any cons with this product so far. Only thing that is different from the original mounti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoQuattrone on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality and easy to apply! Now it is possible to install more bases on surfaces you want. I plan to buy more to have at home, so can paste the desired surfaces helmet, motorcycle or car dashboard. Cons:No cons. The product has quality adhesive and de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugene300 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is pretty much the same as the REAL Gopro brackets with the Double-sides tape on. This one comes with a special double-sided gel-strip already cut out to the size of the Gopro brackets. The glue is very good. (But note once its stuck onto something... it... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections