DX » Community » Reviews » RI-009 DV Mounting Holder Bracket Set for GoPro Hero 2 / Hero 3 / 3+ / HD 2 / SJ4000 - Black + Red
  • 5 star 11 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykinglui on 03/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality - Great price Cons:- None till now OtherThoughts:The plastic and sticker parts are separated so you have to stick them together before sticking the mount to the surface on which you want to use it. The overall quality of the adhesive mounts is g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjimb395 on 02/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to install stick the curve fit well on a snowboarding helmet Cons:none yet OtherThoughts:it fit good easy to install stick it good the curve a curved perfectly to fit my helmet.c'est pas pire a une fraction du prix des go pro, le fit est parfait pour les curved one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNathyn on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i recently recieved this product and they seem to be really good. they are strong and my gopro camera fits into the mounts perfectly. i have mounted one on my ski and it seems to hold well so far. there is not much to complain about this product. they are way ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byola3325 on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works just like the original GoPro mounts. Same quality and good glue pads. Also a lot cheaper than the original brackets. Cons:The only thing I can come up with is that you must glue the brackets on to the adhesive foam yourself. Could be a bit difficult to ali... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and fast delivery! I ordered these mounts so I have some spare mounts to use. When outdoor activities like paintball and airsoft, i can stick these mounts at/in bunkers or rooftops. Also I placed one in the cockpit of the plane where i Skydive. When i fo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklkpyou on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality..I don't find much difference from the genuine one, I used one on my car and it seems to hold pretty well even after it had been raining a couple of times. Cons:no cons. maybe it's a con that it comes with the adhesive pad seperately but it's not a problem... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVanquishDesign on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These mounts are way cheaper than the original GoPro mounts. The stickers are strong and so is the plastic. I can't imagine this is of lower quality than the original GoPro mounts. Cons:Still I find the price a little high for four pieces of plastic. I also do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimka999 on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent for a good price. Almost like the original. Material hard, I think is to keep good Cons:Velcro is different from the original, a little more slack than the original. A good thing, other problems were revealed, I advise you to buy OtherThoughts:I love... Read more

In action
    0 0
  • posted bybbajs on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:On first look is th same as original GoPro mounting holder. Plastic is very good. Adhesiv is very strong and already cutted to fit holder. Perfect fits with original GoPro accesories. Cons:Everything looks like original. Nothing to complain about. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoxarn on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid quality, good build. Fits perfectly with the original accesories from gopro. The adhesive pads are of good quality as well. The price is really really great Cons:Cant realy find any cons with this product so far. Only thing that is different from the original mounti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections