DX » Community » Reviews » RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder w/ Suction Cup for Gopro / SupTig / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Expert
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlaydd on 07/31/2014

Pros: The price and works with my gopro cam and with my sj4000 cam also. It looks resistant and solid also. Cons: No one. Its perfect for use it. Read more

Impression:Expert;

0 0
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money on the authentic GoPro product, this one matches ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydigaoeq on 04/24/2014

Overall good quality, easy to use, pretty cheap. Does not look tought enough to be used outside the car... I tested it in the glass inside the car. Suction looks good and I had no problems. But in the car, when you have air resistance, I'm not sure... even though overall quality is good, it doesn't look to be good enough for use outside the car. Well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykewinner on 04/18/2014

Good suction cup - works best when placed on glass. Great for filming driving a car. Furthermore it is great that there's moveable parts - it gives you excellent options for different angels. The quality isn't the best, but it does the job. I don't trust this product to be placed outside on the car, I'm afraid it will fall off. The moveable parts make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapavel on 04/01/2014

Has a very good quality and grip to glass. very easy to use and adapt to any car windshield. really like it! you can make really nice shootings while driving you car or timlapses through your house window. the camera has to stay upsidedown in order to have a nice image, which adds a littel more work. I still haven't figured out a way to keep the camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmanueledx on 03/21/2014

Excellent product to mount your gopro, very very cheap but anyway works great for what has been designed for The upper part (where you have to fix camera) it's not perfect and you cannot stop the movement of the last junction. I don't know if it was made to keep it more flexible but i prefer i could have a chance to stop it completely. Perfect to film ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenlanternfry on 03/12/2014

Small features making it easy to see past and around, especially when suctioned to the windshield. Maneuverability is great, almost any position is achievable. Suction cup could be a little stronger, but maybe moistening the cup before sticking would make a big difference. Also, one of the pivot points isn't as tight as desired. It's adjustable, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoveraab on 02/18/2014

The device is small but strong. Right off the bat I noticed a very well designed item. I plan on using this on my ATV this summer to capture some aerial jumps. This thing even sticks to my snowboard. None-a very well designed item Sleek Design Good with the Canadian winter Water Proof I would buy this item again if I had to. To me it is not worth paying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjertsa7 on 01/16/2014

This is very good mount for Gopro. The suction cup is very large and sturdy. this suction cup can be mounted to many places where is flat and clean surface... and I would recommend this to anybody... the price is very good non so far.... but you need a clean surface especially if you mount it to plastic surfaces i dont know maybe it might break easily ... Read more

Suction Cup for Gopro
    0 0
  • posted byMaxleb72 on 01/15/2014

I am very satisfied of this purchase, very useful to film a car journey. His price is simply unbeatable, a very satisfactory quality. It is the product that I also recommend in every owner of gopro. In spite of a satisfactory quality it is a product to use softly (attention). No I do not see. It is a product of very good quality, his price is lower ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections