DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder w/ Suction Cup for Gopro / SupTig / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good product Okay Expert Perfect !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbuffham on 12/15/2014

Pros: When you can get it to stick, it sticks. Cons: Falls off of some surfaces that it should stick to (ie: clean car window!) Overall: For the price, I guess it is better than paying $20+ USD for one in stores Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• BBB
    posted bytanaphm on 08/25/2014

Un soporte con ventosa para camaras deportivas, como Gorpo o SJ4000, es sencillo y barato, la ventosa pega bastante bien y fuerte. Para el precio barato que tiene hace muy bien su función, es perfecto. Sin duda buena compra. Read more

Impression:Sencillo y barato;

0 0 0

• posted bydefpol on 08/25/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:необходимая вещь для фиксации в автомобиле;

0 0 0

• posted bydanjimenez on 08/19/2014

Pros: Its a very useful gopro mount. You can fix it to every plain(no dirty) surface(windows, doors). I even fix it to my guitar and it works perfectly. I recommend you to buy this mount. Cons: The rotating upper part, where you fix the camera, is a little bit loose, but I you apply a bit of force, you ... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bySebastiana2 on 08/18/2014

The suction is very good, is very durable, has great quality, I've tested and endures in many places, Pros: all is very good and easy to use Cons: does not have any cons This sucker can record amazing things through security with which it is fixed, I recommend you buy this product because it is very ... Read more

Ventosa para GOPro/SJ4000 Suction cup gopro

Impression:Very good, impressionant and very easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byTyphoon2011 on 08/14/2014

What do you want more ? It is enough ! It's work perfectly, it doesn't fall down, the support is strong enough for a GoPro, the blocking system functions perfectly so your GoPro is perfectly fixed ! And for the price.. what to say moreover ? Buy it ! Read more

Impression:Perfect ! ;

0 0 0

• posted byBlaydd on 07/31/2014

Pros: The price and works with my gopro cam and with my sj4000 cam also. It looks resistant and solid also. Cons: No one. Its perfect for use it. Read more

Impression:Expert;

0 0 0

• posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedback. No need to spend a lot of money ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydigaoeq on 04/24/2014

Overall good quality, easy to use, pretty cheap. Does not look tought enough to be used outside the car... I tested it in the glass inside the car. Suction looks good and I had no problems. But in the car, when you have air resistance, I'm not sure... even though overall quality is good, it doesn't look ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykewinner on 04/18/2014

Good suction cup - works best when placed on glass. Great for filming driving a car. Furthermore it is great that there's moveable parts - it gives you excellent options for different angels. The quality isn't the best, but it does the job. I don't trust this product to be placed outside on the car, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections