DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder w/ Suction Cup for Gopro / SupTig / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Good product Okay Perfect !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPengfold on 02/03/2015

Pros: Price and robustness Cons: Freedom of movement a bit restrictive The suction cup doesn't seem quite as strong as I'd expect for external mounting, but it's fine for inside the windscreen. There's not quite enough freedom of movement to always mount the camera exactly as I'd like it, but for... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byPritchard on 01/23/2015

Pros: It sucks. It really does a good job at sticking to any window. The build quality is really nice. Cons: Have not found any so far.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjbuffham on 12/15/2014

Pros: When you can get it to stick, it sticks. Cons: Falls off of some surfaces that it should stick to (ie: clean car window!) Overall: For the price, I guess it is better than paying $20+ USD for one in stores

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bywillfly88 on 11/05/2014

I had to add a thin washer on the upper junction, it was not indispensable, but just to get an improvement on the grip. That being said, just look at the price, it's awfully cheap but the quality of the suction cup is just awesome. Don't think twice and get this thing right away, don't even to at... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byleandroamendes on 09/23/2014

I liked, seems fragile but I think can handle the work.

0 0 0

• BBB
    posted bytanaphm on 08/25/2014

Un soporte con ventosa para camaras deportivas, como Gorpo o SJ4000, es sencillo y barato, la ventosa pega bastante bien y fuerte. Para el precio barato que tiene hace muy bien su función, es perfecto. Sin duda buena compra.

Impression:Sencillo y barato;

0 0 0

• posted bydefpol on 08/25/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline:

Impression:необходимая вещь для фиксации в автомобиле;

0 0 0

• posted bydanjimenez on 08/19/2014

Pros: Its a very useful gopro mount. You can fix it to every plain(no dirty) surface(windows, doors). I even fix it to my guitar and it works perfectly. I recommend you to buy this mount. Cons: The rotating upper part, where you fix the camera, is a little bit loose, but I you apply a bit of you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySebastiana2 on 08/18/2014

The suction is very good, is very durable, has great quality, I've tested and endures in many places, Pros: all is very good and easy to use Cons: does not have any cons This sucker can record amazing things through security with which it is fixed, I recommend you buy this product because it is... Read more

Ventosa para GOPro/SJ4000 Suction cup gopro

Impression:Very good, impressionant and very easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byTyphoon2011 on 08/14/2014

What do you want more ? It is enough ! It's work perfectly, it doesn't fall down, the support is strong enough for a GoPro, the blocking system functions perfectly so your GoPro is perfectly fixed ! And for the price.. what to say moreover ? Buy it !

Impression:Perfect ! ;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections