DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder for GoPro / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Good product Okay Perfect !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblackeleven11 on 10/12/2016

Pros: Suction cup is pretty good, never been let down by it. Cons: It's a little inflexible. I purchased another suction cup mount, but with a gorilla mount so it's longer and more flexible.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by9670815 on 01/02/2016

Built quality is okay. Suction cup is excelent. Never dropped in my use. I have used it in cold and warm situations and never no problems. Definetly good price for that

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byRoboSVK on 11/20/2015

This is a very good mount for my sj4000.The suction cup is surprisingly large in size compared to a typical mount.

Impression:Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byevangelospet on 09/15/2015

It was a great product for the car and video shoots. I will definitely buy this again if i ever need it! Quality is very good for the price. you will be pleased having this. I was really enthusiast over how cheap you can get this kind of quality. Well done DX

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bylokety on 08/30/2015

Pros: the rubber suction cap has been durable - doesn't fade or loosen. The two-axis screws have toothed positions that you can fine-tune your camera position. Cons: maybe it's the particular bracket that I use on my GoPro - it's very hard to press the bracket together to loosen it from this holder.

0 0 0

• posted byShindor on 05/06/2015

Pros: Great quality plastic and finishing. The suction force is way more then enough for a windshield mount. I can probably un-dent my car panels with it (tip!). The product looks like it would cost 10x the price. Cons: None! Other thoughts: Really can't believe the quality for this amount of had... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymaarten850 on 03/17/2015

I'am very happy with this product, of all official GoPro accessories the suction cup was the thing i dubbed most about to buy in stead of Chinese stuff. I then decided to take the risk and see what the quality is like. And it was a very good decision. The quality of the suction is very good, I it... Read more

Impression:Very good,Good suction,pretty stable;

0 0 0

• posted byZikao on 02/24/2015

Funciona bem. Nada contra. Demora ABSURDA pra chegar. 3 meses.

0 0 0

• posted byPengfold on 02/03/2015

Pros: Price and robustness Cons: Freedom of movement a bit restrictive The suction cup doesn't seem quite as strong as I'd expect for external mounting, but it's fine for inside the windscreen. There's not quite enough freedom of movement to always mount the camera exactly as I'd like it, but for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPritchard on 01/23/2015

Pros: It sucks. It really does a good job at sticking to any window. The build quality is really nice. Cons: Have not found any so far.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere