DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder w/ Suction Cup for Gopro / SupTig / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Good product Okay Perfect !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShindor on 05/06/2015

Pros: Great quality plastic and finishing. The suction force is way more then enough for a windshield mount. I can probably un-dent my car panels with it (tip!). The product looks like it would cost 10x the price. Cons: None! Other thoughts: Really can't believe the quality for this amount of had... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymaarten850 on 03/17/2015

I'am very happy with this product, of all official GoPro accessories the suction cup was the thing i dubbed most about to buy in stead of Chinese stuff. I then decided to take the risk and see what the quality is like. And it was a very good decision. The quality of the suction is very good, I it... Read more

Impression:Very good,Good suction,pretty stable;

0 0 0

• posted byZikao on 02/24/2015

Funciona bem. Nada contra. Demora ABSURDA pra chegar. 3 meses.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byPengfold on 02/03/2015

Pros: Price and robustness Cons: Freedom of movement a bit restrictive The suction cup doesn't seem quite as strong as I'd expect for external mounting, but it's fine for inside the windscreen. There's not quite enough freedom of movement to always mount the camera exactly as I'd like it, but for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPritchard on 01/23/2015

Pros: It sucks. It really does a good job at sticking to any window. The build quality is really nice. Cons: Have not found any so far.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjbuffham on 12/15/2014

Pros: When you can get it to stick, it sticks. Cons: Falls off of some surfaces that it should stick to (ie: clean car window!) Overall: For the price, I guess it is better than paying $20+ USD for one in stores

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bywillfly88 on 11/05/2014

I had to add a thin washer on the upper junction, it was not indispensable, but just to get an improvement on the grip. That being said, just look at the price, it's awfully cheap but the quality of the suction cup is just awesome. Don't think twice and get this thing right away, don't even to at... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byleandroamendes on 09/23/2014

I liked, seems fragile but I think can handle the work.

0 0 0

• BBB
    posted bytanaphm on 08/25/2014

Un soporte con ventosa para camaras deportivas, como Gorpo o SJ4000, es sencillo y barato, la ventosa pega bastante bien y fuerte. Para el precio barato que tiene hace muy bien su función, es perfecto. Sin duda buena compra.

Impression:Sencillo y barato;

0 0 0

• posted bydefpol on 08/25/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline:

Impression:необходимая вещь для фиксации в автомобиле;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere