DX » Community » Reviews » RI-006 Outdoor Car Camera Fixing Holder w/ Suction Cup for Gopro / SupTig / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byutdman on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Similar to original GoPro product manufactured from strong materials at a really reasonable price. I've used it personally for over a month now and it works great, just as expected. I've also resold these to a number of people and have had a lot of positive feedbac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigaoeq on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Overall good quality, easy to use, pretty cheap. Cons:Does not look tought enough to be used outside the car... OtherThoughts:I tested it in the glass inside the car. Suction looks good and I had no problems. But in the car, when you have air resistance, I'm not sure...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykewinner on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good suction cup - works best when placed on glass. Great for filming driving a car. Furthermore it is great that there's moveable parts - it gives you excellent options for different angels. Cons:The quality isn't the best, but it does the job. I don't trust this produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymapavel on 04/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a very good quality and grip to glass. very easy to use and adapt to any car windshield. really like it! you can make really nice shootings while driving you car or timlapses through your house window. Cons:the camera has to stay upsidedown in order to have a nice i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmanueledx on 03/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product to mount your gopro, very very cheap but anyway works great for what has been designed for Cons:The upper part (where you have to fix camera) it's not perfect and you cannot stop the movement of the last junction. I don't know if it was made... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenlanternfry on 03/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small features making it easy to see past and around, especially when suctioned to the windshield. Maneuverability is great, almost any position is achievable. Cons:Suction cup could be a little stronger, but maybe moistening the cup before sticking would make... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoveraab on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is small but strong. Right off the bat I noticed a very well designed item. I plan on using this on my ATV this summer to capture some aerial jumps. This thing even sticks to my snowboard. Cons:None-a very well designed item OtherThoughts:Sleek Desi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjertsa7 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is very good mount for Gopro. The suction cup is very large and sturdy. this suction cup can be mounted to many places where is flat and clean surface... and I would recommend this to anybody... the price is very good Cons:non so far.... but you need a cl... Read more

Suction Cup for Gopro
    0 0
  • posted byMaxleb72 on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am very satisfied of this purchase, very useful to film a car journey. His price is simply unbeatable, a very satisfactory quality. It is the product that I also recommend in every owner of gopro. Cons:In spite of a satisfactory quality it is a product to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemi83 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This has a sturdy material. The suction cup is surprisingly strong. It won't move from your windshield. Excellent product for this price. Cons:It’s necessary to tight the screws if used in a car, otherwise the holder will vibrate and the recording would not be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections