Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• this is the second I order now

posted by curbjohan on 07/04/2013
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

this is a multyifunctional scissor that I actually bought to my girlfriend so I could have mine others for my self but I know my fiances scissor often end up after usage by me in my special toolcase so i have now ordered a new one or 3 maybe it is a vey nice gift and cuts perfect time after time, it is no visible signs that the TNI-U TU-527 has been used at all. it is al Fantastic Scissor buy it

Cons:

This is a very nice scissor, once u started to use it you are almost unable to cut with another one
    price is little high but quality makes it worth the price

OtherThoughts:

you might aswell build in a keyring so you always can carry itl the scissor is covering so many fields and can cut several 80 grams papers with precission it is easy to clean and convinient design makes it usefriendly when operating

Bottomline:

if I had this scissor 10 years ago i a sure i didnt got those 20 other crap scissors I got to my collection just to be in the way never used, Think how more effecient i have been since i stared to borrow my girls little red TNI-U TU-527 Just buy it!

• my preacios scissor in my hand
    • my fantastic scissor sice compared to my mouse
    • the right way to hold it
    • hand compare

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections