DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG UV-B5 1.1" LCD Dual-Band Dual-Display Walkie Talkie w/ FM Radio / VOX - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Very good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDovev on 09/18/2014

Pros : Very convinient to hold, loud and clear sound, Good manual with all the functions described. Cons : not easy to match with th chines FRS Overall : greate product for your dayly use. FM radion works greate. After searching for a long time I have decided to choose this model and I glad with my choice.... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byChaos8904 on 08/12/2014

Pros: Small and complete radio. Easy to program and easy to use with a little knowledge of radios. Cons: I didn't find any cons till now. Just recieved te package a few days ago. If i find some cons I wil give a further update. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byErikJanR on 04/05/2014

Great Portofoon for this price. Fits wel in my hands. Easy to use and works fine in the HAM radio bands. Also the software of the manufactor works well with the UV-5R cable (SKU.297334) which makes it easy to programming the memory channels. None found yet. Als buy the programmingcable SKU.297334 and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrimo1ns on 10/04/2013

Very well built. The case and clip are solid and strong. Found the battery charging to be fast from dead, about 2-3 hours. Giving almost 12 hours of use in combining talking and monitoring. The range is dependant on your area and landscape. But in a semi-residential and rolling hill test I averaged about ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections