DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Charging Cable for NDSi/Dsi (120cm Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarmandckj on 05/14/2013

yet another cable extra to carry but one less adaptor to carry. works great, nothing else. i have not tested if this thing allows you to connect the memory of the dsi to your computer. i do not think that feature is a part of the dsi after all. looks and feels sloid and well build. non really. it has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarckyai on 02/05/2013

-The cable is long -It is very similar to Nintendo's official cable -It fits perfectly in the NDS -Very cheap -No cons In my case it's much easier to charge the NDS using my computer than searching for a plug. And when finally I found one the cable is very short and I have to wait until it is completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymopersmurf46 on 04/17/2012

Works perfectly. The cord is long enough to play comfortly while loading the DSI XL. The cable is also no so thin, so good quality I can say. Buying them in the shop over here I would pay a lot more money. None that I know, well 1 actualy I should have bought 3 instead of 2 and get them even more cheaper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKegRaider on 06/06/2010

* Compliments my new DSi XL (or LL) nicely! * Long enough for me, reaches from my PC to the desk above. * Works as described, DSi charges just fine. * Seems a little bit tighter than the original DSi wall charger, but that should loosen over time :) * Well worth the money, even if it was twice the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKantorenhuis on 10/11/2009

There is not much to say it's an NDSi charging cable and it works as advertised. Just connect to any available usb port or usb charging adapter and the other end to the prprietary NDSi power connector and you are set to go. NDSi connector is a bit of a tight fit! Nothing more to say. Nothing more to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections