DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen / Black Ink Pen - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigordej on 05/08/2014

Mesh tip. Glides over the screen with no resistance. This is a great refreshment after using styluses with rubber tip. Feels nice in the hand. I like that ink filling is standard and can be easily found. Nothing I can think of. I wonder how much the tip will last. It feels like it will last longer than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrianoc on 01/08/2014

Smooth moving mesh metal tip. Really nice inky pen. Comfortable length and diameter. It's got a nice weight to it which others don't. The clip is a decent size and nicely sprung. The little faux diamond is a bit odd and out of keeping with the otherwise nice look of the stylus. I've tried a few and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeichogenov on 08/21/2013

Mesh Stylus, not rubber, simply slide along the screen without any resistance. The pen use regular gel ink clip. Dont like the little stone on the cap. For me it could be better with twist mechanism and no cap, because I want to browse on my phone, and when I see something interesting to flip the pen ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections