DX » Community » Reviews » KX-36 Velcro Band Computer Cable Tie Set - Red + Black + Green + Yellow + Blue (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfmallozzi on 09/03/2013

Delivers what it promises. The material is not the best, after a while of use loses shape and velcro does not stick as before. Works and is worth the price. Cumpre o que promete. O material não é dos melhores, depois de um tempo de uso perde a forma e o velcro não gruda como antes. Funciona ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 08/13/2013

It works! Just that. My wires use to be a mess, DVD player, wii, hdmi wires just mixing and floating everywhere. With this Velcro bands all that is finish. Each group of cables is tied with a different color, making easy to know which I have to open to move the device to another location, for example.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byronyket on 05/21/2013

- More cheap than the genuine Velcro brand tie set. - Sorted color pack. (The original ones are just plain black and gray). - Quality of this product is low. - The "fluffy" side of the velcro looses. - It won't last long for sure. I bought those thinking that would be nice. Although it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypixxel on 05/20/2013

These must be the best velcro bands. I've used them for weeks now, trying to untie them numerous times, and they still don't feel flimsy and worn. Colors are bright and the help distinguish different cables. You can tie these pretty tight as these bands are rather thick. They just don't feel cheap Only ... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections