DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable w/ Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
Excelente y bajo costo Well built product Does what it's supposed to
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcmartinezt on 10/15/2014

Lo uso de forma regular para proyectar a otro monitor de mi laptop y funciona excelente y para proyectar en mis reuniones y todo bien; 100% recomendable Read more

Impression:Excelente y bajo costo;

0 0 0

• posted byrenzomassobrio on 09/03/2014

Pros: -Does exactly what is meant for. -Good build quality. -Comes with holes for VGA screws, thus avoiding loose plugging (other models don't have that) -Comes with HDMI to Mini HDMI adaptor Cons: -It heats up a little bit, nothing extreme, at least with regular desktop/office usage. Overall: Good product,... Read more

Nice product

Impression:Well built product,Does what it's supposed to;

0 0 0

• posted byplottingCreeper on 07/07/2014

It works for my 1920x1080@60 monitor, and works perfectly for basic use. Cheap. Comes with a handy adapter for mini HDMI. Gets warm with desktop use, and heats up significantly when gaming. It got to 60C when used to play Crysis for several hours at 1920x1080@60 on PC, and 85C when wrapped in foam; same ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJoeki84 on 07/04/2014

Great thing, works perfect in 1, 2, 3. Easy to connect to VGA-cable on screen and HDMI-connector to laptop. And it's have very good price. It's even great that there is a piece of mini HDMI to HDMI with it. Good HDMI-connector for this price, I have seen off lower quality for more money. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyasin on 06/30/2014

It's very easy to use. Until now I didn't have any problem. I needed to connect my notebook to another monitor. The adapter worked and I didn't need to install anything. The cable is short but thats's it. The sound won't be played on the monitor, since is just a video adapter. If you don't need the sound,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabalone84 on 05/28/2014

this is necessary to connect hdmi ports from your PC/laptops to the monitors which requires vga cables. it is very easy and convenient to use. the price is worth it, it is very much cheaper than you buying at the shops. the delivery of this item is also in very good condition. it works very well for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrealgonz on 05/14/2014

It was a perfect offer for this adaptar that was at local stores for 2-3 times the price. excellent build quality, doesn't look plasticy at all. very solid. I use it to connect a laptop to and old vga monitor or tv none so far. only that I needed the micro adapter rather that the mini (for camera photos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfgpx78 on 05/13/2014

The product is ok. The adapter words with standard and mini HDMI pins, t's small and portable. If you have a notebook (ultrabook) and you need a small cable to connect it to televisors or projectors, when you go to meeting to customers, you can buy this one. No cons found. I think it's the best hdmi-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasa2h on 05/09/2014

Works as promised and expected. No problems and also no complains. I need this adapter to connect my Android tablet which have onyl HDMI to projector which does not have HDMI input. It's also working with any device at my home - Notebook, TV, Raspberry, Cubietruck, ... Nothing to recall, nothing. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNorbi72 on 04/23/2014

Simple, easy to use gadget, just plug and play! No driver required, it works as a native VGA output. Very cheap, but not looks like cheap. The HDMI cable is strong enough. The small mini to standard HDMI adatpter is good for tablets - you can put the tablet screen to your good old VGA monitor! No, works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections