DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable w/ Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRetroHetro on 11/12/2015

For the price this is hard to beat. Yes, it has no audio. Yes, it can take a couple of seconds for the display to settle after changing resolutions. Yes, it is terrific value for money where you literally just plug it in and it works. I connected it to my Raspberry Pi and it happily converted the... Read more

Impression:good,Great RaspberryPi accessory;

0 0 0

• posted byThomasMockridge on 11/08/2015

Pros: Full HD 1920x1080!! - Works perfectly on hdmi device with sufficient output. I tried a couple of other Full HD adaptors to find they only did 720 HD not Full HD. Con: Not micro hdmi, My tablet does not drive it as the tablet hdmi has not got enough power out. This device is powered over the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatherboard on 10/12/2015

Pros: works fine, very cheap Cons: Poor quality, it feels it may break at any moment Good option if you don't wanna buy an expensive converter

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byRinex on 09/14/2015

works perfect i{m totally satisfies, should be no problem. Keep in mind that HDMI does have sound but that VGA does not. The adapter will work fine as long as you are doing regular PC functions -- the sound for a movie, for example, will have to run from the laptop itself. But you can look at and... Read more

Impression:excellent,Great connector;

0 0 0

• posted byFerretbyte on 08/29/2015

I found this to be extremely useful for my laptop as I only had an HDMI out, therefore getting this adapter allowed me to use my secondary display. I recommend this highly to other people who are in the same situation as I As of me writing this review the unit seems to be slightly warm, although... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaborg on 08/17/2015

Pros: I bougth this dhmi 2 vga adaptor becuase de conversor hdmi 2 mini hdmi, cons: The audio from hdmi is lost in the adaptor you cant get audio , audio output conector is missing so you cant get audio signal to amplify

0 0 0

• posted byLudosGamer on 08/11/2015

Comprei com receio de não funcionar, mas esse conversor funcionou perfeitamente. Nenhum problema até agora.

0 0 0

• posted byantoniomanoelg on 07/20/2015

The adapter works pretty well when it doesn't come with a problem; every 20 I buy, I usually find 5 not working properly. Considering this is not a cheap adapter, I'm very concerned about continuity of use.

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted byedsonbatista on 07/07/2015

Funcionou bem notebook dell x televisor Panasonic. Pretendo utiliza-lo para enviar imagens de um PC a um projetor a 30 mts de distancia. Até o momento não há nada que o desabone.

0 1 0

• posted byFLeno on 07/06/2015

Pros: relatively cheap and extremely useful. Cons: The VGA connector in my piece was kind of crooked, preventing to perfectly connect the device on a projector. Anyway, it remains perfectivelly usable with a reasonable image quality.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere