DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable w/ Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFerretbyte on 08/29/2015

I found this to be extremely useful for my laptop as I only had an HDMI out, therefore getting this adapter allowed me to use my secondary display. I recommend this highly to other people who are in the same situation as I As of me writing this review the unit seems to be slightly warm, although... Read more

Impression:perfect,excellent,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byHaborg on 08/17/2015

Pros: I bougth this dhmi 2 vga adaptor becuase de conversor hdmi 2 mini hdmi, cons: The audio from hdmi is lost in the adaptor you cant get audio , audio output conector is missing so you cant get audio signal to amplify

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLudosGamer on 08/11/2015

Comprei com receio de não funcionar, mas esse conversor funcionou perfeitamente. Nenhum problema até agora.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byantoniomanoelg on 07/20/2015

The adapter works pretty well when it doesn't come with a problem; every 20 I buy, I usually find 5 not working properly. Considering this is not a cheap adapter, I'm very concerned about continuity of use.

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted byedsonbatista on 07/07/2015

Funcionou bem notebook dell x televisor Panasonic. Pretendo utiliza-lo para enviar imagens de um PC a um projetor a 30 mts de distancia. Até o momento não há nada que o desabone.

Impression:good,3;

0 1 0

• posted byFLeno on 07/06/2015

Pros: relatively cheap and extremely useful. Cons: The VGA connector in my piece was kind of crooked, preventing to perfectly connect the device on a projector. Anyway, it remains perfectivelly usable with a reasonable image quality.

0 0 0

• posted by8962164 on 06/25/2015

Does what it is made for and is much cheaper and smaller than the devices that I could purchase in my own coutry. Shipment takes longer than I was used to, but that is logical since the product came from China (if I'm right). Now hope the quality is good and the product lasts for a while

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by2749188 on 06/20/2015

The product is well made and works as expected. The additional miniHDMI->HDMI connector is nice to have. The only thing minus point is for the main part being slightly chunky.

0 0 0

• posted bygtac79 on 06/15/2015

Pros: - easy to use, just plug and play - good quality build - good quality VGA video Cons: -None

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrobbage on 06/10/2015

Works well with an old narrow screen 17" VGA monitor. Works well with a cheap widescreen 19" LCD monitor. Works well connected to one of my cheapy 7" Android tablets but image is poor on another tablet (black border across the top of the image) Gets warm after a while

0 0 0

DX Everywhere