DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable w/ Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedsonbatista on 07/07/2015

Funcionou bem notebook dell x televisor Panasonic. Pretendo utiliza-lo para enviar imagens de um PC a um projetor a 30 mts de distancia. Até o momento não há nada que o desabone.

Impression:good,3;

0 0 0

• posted byFLeno on 07/06/2015

Pros: relatively cheap and extremely useful. Cons: The VGA connector in my piece was kind of crooked, preventing to perfectly connect the device on a projector. Anyway, it remains perfectivelly usable with a reasonable image quality.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8962164 on 06/25/2015

Does what it is made for and is much cheaper and smaller than the devices that I could purchase in my own coutry. Shipment takes longer than I was used to, but that is logical since the product came from China (if I'm right). Now hope the quality is good and the product lasts for a while

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by2749188 on 06/20/2015

The product is well made and works as expected. The additional miniHDMI->HDMI connector is nice to have. The only thing minus point is for the main part being slightly chunky.

0 0 0

• posted bygtac79 on 06/15/2015

Pros: - easy to use, just plug and play - good quality build - good quality VGA video Cons: -None

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrobbage on 06/10/2015

Works well with an old narrow screen 17" VGA monitor. Works well with a cheap widescreen 19" LCD monitor. Works well connected to one of my cheapy 7" Android tablets but image is poor on another tablet (black border across the top of the image) Gets warm after a while

0 0 0

• posted byb78 on 06/01/2015

Completely functional. Good money. Wherever I joined, there's no problem worked.It saved me a few times. Clear images without interference. I highly recommend.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byGeraldnl on 05/30/2015

Very cheap, but also very poor quality. The first one lasted for only two weeks, the second one was broken in four weeks. I opened the unit: 4 of 10 connectors loose!

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted bycll3000 on 05/14/2015

There is nothing good about this product. It took a long time to be delivered - three months, due DX choice for transportation (Sweden), and when I got it, does not work. Bad, very bad.

Impression:bad, very bad.;

0 0 0

• posted byf3iming on 05/07/2015

Pro: Works with raspberry pi 2 without additional power supply. Good packaging. looks well made. Con: With this, I find it very hard to have con.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: