DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter Cable w/ Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Good product bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatescv on 04/12/2016

Good quality, looks good, easy to use, works perfect with 1080p video.

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted bynecaxistagqp on 03/31/2016

Funciona a la perfección, no necesitas controlador. Con tan solo conectarlo a tu computadora empieza a funcionar. Pros: Precio, calidad, adaptador mini-hdmi Cons: Nunguna

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byOthrint on 03/21/2016

Pros: cheap, usefull, good materials. Cons: none :D

1 0 0

• posted bymvhoute on 03/13/2016

In my office i had two pc's with 1 VGA output and 1 HDMI output. I wanted to use 2 monitors at 1 pc but a monitor with an HDMI input was too expensive. I orderd 2 of these converters and now I can use 2 monitor on one PC!

Impression:excellent,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byrobcolistete on 03/06/2016

Pros: excellent HDMI to VGA converter, compatible with Raspberry Pi. Comes with Mini-HDMI adapter, useful for Raspberry Pi Zero. Well packaged. Good price. Cons: None.

Impression:excellent,Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byleogbraz on 01/27/2016

Excelente. Funcionou adequadamente.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAtte on 01/08/2016

Does what needed, good build quality and adapter is nice plus. Cheap also. HDMI wire is long enough, but not too long. Very good with laptops and such where different monitors may be used.

HDMI-VGA converter

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 12/30/2015

Pros: The set is very complete with a normal HDMI to VGA cable and an extra converter for mini-HDMI to normal HDMI. A great solution! Cons: none! Bottomline: It is a good solution to be able to connect a projector to your HDMI laptop.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydjona12 on 12/07/2015

Pros : Not too much, not too little, perfet fit, no lag, "free" hdmi to mini hdmi adaptater. Cons : None.

0 0 0

• posted byRetroHetro on 11/12/2015

For the price this is hard to beat. Yes, it has no audio. Yes, it can take a couple of seconds for the display to settle after changing resolutions. Yes, it is terrific value for money where you literally just plug it in and it works. I connected it to my Raspberry Pi and it happily converted the... Read more

Impression:good,Great RaspberryPi accessory;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere