DX » Community » Reviews » WL20130104266 1157 12W 550~650lm 635~700nm Red Car Brake Light w/ 4-CREE XP-E
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnyk82 on 10/20/2013

Shows a very obvious high and low lighting when break is being compress. Color didn't break and it remains as red. Compliment that this bulb shows a very nice red in compare with the stock light. I am getting another 3 sets of bulb for my friend and myself as i have 4 tail light. 2 of them consists of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBurut on 10/06/2013

Very strong light beam. Looks like stock lighting, but consumes less power and produces more light. I've got a smoked rear lights and these lamps helped me to return a light level to the stock. Radiator helps to cool it, cause the lamp may become hot while long using of brake lights. Very simple to install(... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrobertvan1 on 07/27/2013

Brighter than the incandescent it replaced. This is the first LED bulb I have used where this is the case. Solid build quality. Good difference in brightness between low and high. The only thing I can think of is that it might dazzle the driver behind you because its too bright! Installed this on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTebore on 07/24/2013

Excellent copper alloy heatsink. 4 XP-E's create a lot of light. Very noticable difference between low and high functions. Only 1157 off of DX that is noticable brighter than Krypton fill 1157s Gets very warm on low. High function gets very hot (after 10 seconds). Suggest to use as brake light only and ... Read more

1 0 9

• posted bycrazyrog17 on 07/01/2013

VERY BRIGHT. Fits like stock, and feels very well built. Even distribution of light in the housing. After buying Plug'n'Play bulbs for YEARS, I've finally found a bulb comparable to the incandescent that it replaces. Smallish heat-sink. Running lights don't work (but it might be a problem with my car.... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections