DX » Community » Reviews » WL20130104266 1157 12W 550~650lm 635~700nm 4-CREE XP-E Red Car Brake Light
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBurut on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very strong light beam. Looks like stock lighting, but consumes less power and produces more light. I've got a smoked rear lights and these lamps helped me to return a light level to the stock. Radiator helps to cool it, cause the lamp may become hot while lon... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTebore on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent copper alloy heatsink. 4 XP-E's create a lot of light. Very noticable difference between low and high functions. Only 1157 off of DX that is noticable brighter than Krypton fill 1157s Cons:Gets very warm on low. High function gets very hot (after 10 se... Read more

9 1
  • posted bycrazyrog17 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY BRIGHT. Fits like stock, and feels very well built. Even distribution of light in the housing. After buying Plug'n'Play bulbs for YEARS, I've finally found a bulb comparable to the incandescent that it replaces. Cons:Smallish heat-sink. OtherThoughts:Runnin... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections