DX » Community » Reviews » Workshop Component Basic Element Pack Set Kit Case for Starter Beginner - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Very good Satisfied Muy buena Buena relación calidad precio Cool product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeb1fg2 on 02/02/2015

Thank you, I received the article I have observed the following differences: Excludes 60 capacitors Includes LED 30 + 30 Deputy photograph of content I welcome your comments regards

No full post

Impression:Very good,Muy buena,Buena relación calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byGraXXoR on 01/22/2015

I bought this to get to work on a desktop usb powered LED lighting system. Pros: Has lots of bits needed to get you started. Standard LCR components, FETs and other transistors. Just needed to add the LEDs. Cons: Can't think of any off the top of my head. Perhaps a parts list in the box would to... Read more

Impression:Has the basics covered;

0 0 0

• posted byAitors877 on 12/15/2014

El kit esta bastante completo para iniciarse o realizar algún proyecto medianamente simple. Ideal para acompañar o despertar interes por la electronica a un niño. Recomendable. La protoboard es muy básica pero cumple su función.

Impression:Buena relación calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byMan_M8 on 11/17/2014

Pros: Many components too good price. Cons: Need a table or similar for improve the description some of the products.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymjorissen on 10/30/2014

Pros : useful kit, containing everything necessary for a beginner or even advanced user, great for DIY projects and arduino basics Cons : none I'm very satisfied of it, you can do almost everything with it !

Impression:Cool product;

0 0 0

• posted byvasja22 on 10/02/2014

pros: very good component selection, very nice price cons: conectors on bread board are a bit loose, aligators are to sleepery bottomline: i am satisfied and recommend this item

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bydoPorto on 08/27/2014

Pros: All components works fine, very good for studying. Cons: I think the LEDs would be bigger, but it's not a real problem since it's not useful for my projects.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byluismartin on 08/19/2014

Todo perfecto, hasta el ultimo componente.

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted bytalayhan on 07/15/2014

These stuff is really good especially breadboard and other things. Resistors well marked. Components are good packaging. Package arrived almost 25 days, I think no big cons, maybe it should package bigger cover. Consider the costs of postage and web-search time to get small amounts of various is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdmd789 on 05/23/2014

bread board is fine, well marked. Components are a good selection of basic parts, great for a kid to play with. The alligator clips have a silicone insulator that is so slippery that they are almost impossible to use with one hand... they work... but are a pain. consider the costs of postage and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections