DX » Community » Reviews » Workshop Component Basic Element Pack Set Kit Case for Starter Beginner - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Very good Satisfied Muy buena Acceptable Buena relación calidad precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9107299 on 04/11/2015

kit llego en perfecto estado, muy ordenado, con todas piezas. Recomiendo.

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted by9264542 on 04/09/2015

Breadboard has a bit cheap quality, but works well. Full declared set had been received.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byalferovanton on 03/26/2015

Pros: Good starting-level kit. To start work with ATMega and some basic periphery. 60-pin breadboard, quite enough to start development. Connection cables and alligators are of good quality. Cons: The labels for resistors are not clear, but anyway you can use Resistor Color Code Calculator to if... Read more

Good starting set

Impression:Acceptable;

0 0 1

• posted by9203347 on 03/21/2015

Cheap but veeeeeery slow delivery (one month from order).

Impression:Satisfied,Cheap but veeeeeery slow delivery;

0 0 0

• posted bymusteck on 02/21/2015

Güzel ürün,elime bugün geçti toplam 16 günde geldi.Elektronik hakkında pek bilgim olmadığı halde internetteki kaynaklardan çeşitli basit devreler yaptım,buzzer devresi reostalı led gibi. Diğer ürünlerde sizler de Türkçe yorum yaparak benim gibi İngilizce bilmeyenler de faydalanabilir.:)

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by457301 on 02/19/2015

Pros: This pack has a lot of material for a very good price. It has all you need to start doing basic electronics projects. Cons: Build quality of the bread board and alligator clips is not the best, but I can´t expect better for this price Other: This is the best pack I found for starters

0 0 0

• posted byeb1fg2 on 02/02/2015

Thank you, I received the article I have observed the following differences: Excludes 60 capacitors Includes LED 30 + 30 Deputy photograph of content I welcome your comments regards

No full post

Impression:Very good,Muy buena,Buena relación calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byGraXXoR on 01/22/2015

I bought this to get to work on a desktop usb powered LED lighting system. Pros: Has lots of bits needed to get you started. Standard LCR components, FETs and other transistors. Just needed to add the LEDs. Cons: Can't think of any off the top of my head. Perhaps a parts list in the box would to... Read more

Impression:Has the basics covered;

0 0 0

• posted byAitors877 on 12/15/2014

El kit esta bastante completo para iniciarse o realizar algún proyecto medianamente simple. Ideal para acompañar o despertar interes por la electronica a un niño. Recomendable. La protoboard es muy básica pero cumple su función.

Impression:Buena relación calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byMan_M8 on 11/17/2014

Pros: Many components too good price. Cons: Need a table or similar for improve the description some of the products.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere