DX » Community » Reviews » Workshop Component Basic Element Pack Set Kit Case for Starter Beginner - Multicolored
Customer’s impression:
Very good Muy buena Buena relación calidad precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAitors877 on 12/15/2014

El kit esta bastante completo para iniciarse o realizar algún proyecto medianamente simple. Ideal para acompañar o despertar interes por la electronica a un niño. Recomendable. La protoboard es muy básica pero cumple su función. Read more

Impression:Buena relación calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byMan_M8 on 11/17/2014

Pros: Many components too good price. Cons: Need a table or similar for improve the description some of the products. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bydoPorto on 08/27/2014

Pros: All components works fine, very good for studying. Cons: I think the LEDs would be bigger, but it's not a real problem since it's not useful for my projects. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byluismartin on 08/19/2014

Todo perfecto, hasta el ultimo componente. Read more

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byjdmd789 on 05/23/2014

bread board is fine, well marked. Components are a good selection of basic parts, great for a kid to play with. The alligator clips have a silicone insulator that is so slippery that they are almost impossible to use with one hand... they work... but are a pain. consider the costs of postage and web-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedumoreira on 05/20/2014

A good set of components in good quality basis. All the parts arrived in very good condition, in a good and very well protected package as listed in DX.COM The pins of TIP120 are not so rigid as usual which may compromise its integrity when inserting in a very tight hole in the protoype board, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuickHamster on 03/24/2014

quite good set for beginners The price is overstated. The nominal of resistors and condensers don't correspond to the declared: 10 Ohm instead of 100 Ohms, 22 Ohm instead of 220 Ohms, 47 Ohm instead of 470 Ohms etc. Bent pins on two chips: chips needed to be packed into foam rubber. It would be quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedumoreira on 03/16/2014

All the components seems to be good quality ones, the bundle od wires have the right lenght for all lab applications. I have tested all the semicondutor, capacitor, resistor, diode and sensor with no issues. The breadboard is not the best I have been used, but it fits all my prototype bench and applications,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskrotsamlaren on 02/02/2014

Good variety of components. Well packaged and a lots of fun. The cables supplied are pretty decent and the components all work so far. The Transistors are what you would commonly use together with a raspberry pi or arduino and are included in a lot of the getting started projects. It would be beneficial ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelphster on 04/18/2013

Pretty good selection for the price (especially considering the breadboard and wiring alone). Everything arrived intact, with no pins bent much on the chips. Nothing major. Only a couple of slightly bent pins on one of the chips becuase they where just thrown in with the rest of the components. Could ... Read more

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections