DX » Community » Reviews » MG16129-C 5-LED Auxiliary Clip Magnifier - Black + White (EU Plug / 110~240V / 3 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
None Отлично!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergo1957 on 11/17/2014

Очень полезная штука! Особенно кто занимается электроникой. Удобно паять платы,мелкие радиодетали.Есть светодиодная подсветка,зажимы - крокодилы. Отличного качества. Рекомендую всем! Read more

Impression:Отлично!;

0 0 0

• posted bylky288 on 09/27/2014

Peace of mind on my online orders as goods always delivered as expected. Read more

Impression:None;

1 0 2

• posted byRM2009 on 12/30/2013

- Good magnifier capability - The objects are very easy to make clear after adjust the magnifier - The LEDs are very, very useful. It improves a lot the item capability - Is heavy enough to stay stable when soldering - The support coil for the soldering iron is well placed but the tip of the iron can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaktau on 12/13/2013

Compact stand for the repair of small items (jewelry, circuit boards with smd-components). Bright LED lights are 5 LEDs. Backlight power produced from the three elements of the size AAA or remote power supply of 220V. Backlight lets you change naprvlenie light. Good increase, there are two interchangeable ... Read more

general appearance and grade convenient to use

0 0 0

• posted byc2h5oh61 on 12/05/2013

It is delivered in 2 weeks to Moldova by Mail of Singapore. Very convenient and useful thing. Everything is simply remarkably thought over and made. Even if the board heavy it leans on the instrument base. replaceable 2 lenses to different increase and one lens all is similar to the real glass. Focal ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybaruch2k on 09/26/2013

A very good quality. The light is very very strong, and the magnificent is high quality. It is very confortable. There is no cons for this item. You have to connect it by yourself, but its very easy. Its helped me a lot and my father, who his eyesight isnt that good. My father knows a lot about that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byV3dran on 08/11/2013

Very useful product, smaller than I expected but as on the picture, the leds works well, ideal tool when the third hand is required. The base is very solid and heavy The power adapter pins are too short, I cannot put it in a rounded/german plug, it falls. Overall the arms are a bit difficult to fix them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarktr on 04/19/2013

Well thought out and constructed. The set screw knobs could be a little bigger. No problem using a small pliers to tighten though. For the price delivered I feel a little bad about even mentioning it. Shipping time great considering it sat in the Phnom Penh PO over Cambodia New Years. Nice tool for trouble ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections