DX » Community » Reviews » DSTE LP-E12 li-ion Battery for Canon EOS M 100D Kiss X7 Rebel SL1 Camera
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichelbosma on 02/09/2014

Good quality cheap replacement battery for a Canon EOS M, works as advertised. Now you can shoot more photo's without the need to charge/change the battery every time. There is even a bit more capacity in this battery than the original (1250 mAh vs 875 mAh). Don't know if it's really 1250 mAh but it does take longer to drain the battery. The build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLysunkin on 01/18/2014

The most important characteristics is price. Nothing can beat it. The second one is the battery capacity. I tested and can confirm it lasts longer than the original one. Not found any issues - only the positive experience. It is like the original battery, the only difference is the nominal and description on the battery. This battery is extremely useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byordodk on 11/20/2013

1250 mAh compared to Canons 875 mAh It's not Canon? I have a Canon 100D - The normal LP-E12 battery that comes with it is 875 mAh - This one has 1250 mAh - that is 50% more! That means 50% more shots before I have to recharge. I haven't tested the capacity, and I suspect that it isn't really 1250 mAh, but if it's 875 mAh or a bit over, it's fine for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazotaja on 09/03/2013

great charge (1250mAh versus the 875mAh in the original), affordable price and surprisingly solid build make it a must-have. as with many cheap batteries, the battery elements are not sealed in plastic casing, but are instead held in the frame with a sticker. nonetheless the battery feels solid and holds together pretty well. battery arrived inside ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections