DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 1080P HDMI Male to VGA Female Converter Cable + Micro HDMI / Mini HDMI to HDMI Female Adapter
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopdmartins on 06/24/2014

Easy to use. Compatible with windows surface rt 32 Gb. Good materials. Simple, eficient and it gets the job done. It could has more definition, although it works just fine. Unfortunately the micro Hdmi adapter hides the usb port of my tablet, this means I cannot use it while presenting something This product does not bring box but it reached home with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySleepyman on 02/02/2014

- It's very cheap compared to alternatives - Compatible with projectors and other VGA devices like TVs and monitors - The screw connectors are made of plastic, so you need to be careful when you connect the screws. I tried to find a HDMI-to-VGA convertor, because my laptop does not have a VGA port. Many of the products are very expensive (€50+) and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadailantonio on 01/18/2014

Excelent product, well made, works great. Better price than anyone that I found locally. Don´t have a audio connection. So you need to configure your system to output the audio by the headphones jack. But this isn´t a real problem. None at all. Its a great product. The only problem in fact is that I need to create a text much bigger than I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenrcur on 11/30/2013

This une of the most useful gadgets I have ever bought. It is really working. Not every Tablet or Smart pone is detecting but it does not depend on the gadget but on the Tablet or pone. I never found problems with the newest tablets with JB system. Working with old VGA monitors and new VGA projectors. It is perfect for my lectures in the uni with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandersonsartor on 10/30/2013

It is a very good product for a great price. It works exactly how it should. In addition, the quality of the product is good and it can be very useful in several different situations as it provides the conversion from HDMI, Mini HDMI and Micro HDMI to VGA. The T format adapter may disable some other ports of a notebook, for instance. In my case, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrb0BR on 07/09/2013

- Simple to use no extra power supply needed. - Connected a notebook hdmi out put to a monitor VGA in, it worked flawlessly. - also connected with SKU 113847 a cel phone out put into a projector vga input, it worked fine no image quality loss. - well build, quality conectors. - Simples nao precisa de fonte de enrgia externa. - conectei um celular e ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadendra on 06/01/2013

This HDMI to VGA converter is built quite nicely and the material is not so bad as well. I've seen better, but nowhere near the same price. The options of Micro HDMI and Mini HDMI are also very useful. I'm pretty convinced that this product will last quite a long time. It works nicely of course. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. From what I'... Read more

2 1
  • posted byronelectronic on 05/21/2013

It is a great deal, thanks to the adapter its really usefull for many things, my laptop, my tablet and my phone, it doesnt need any extra power so its more usefull, you definetely should buy it I dont think in any really, I have had many many of this cables and this one its great, it has a great quality and its well constructed, also from 10 that I ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections