DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-540 950lm 4-Mode Zooming White Bicycle Headlamp w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black + Red (4x18650)
Customer’s impression:
otima qualidade otima luminosidade
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychrismikiarth on 02/10/2015

Realmente um produto otimo e com um preço super atrativo. Superou minha expectativas a respeito da qualidade construtiva, luminosidade e preço. Podem comprar sem arrependimento

Impression:otima qualidade ,otima luminosidade;

0 0 0

• posted byjavierant3 on 08/27/2013

A good feature is that the light is focusable from flood to throw. This is very good for adjusting the light. Another pro is the light is spread very uniform. I think this is because the lens that is inside the light. Quality is good with all body in alluminium and lens of glass. Another great is... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydalealford on 05/29/2013

Light is extremely bright and well featured for the money. Headlamp and bike attachments included , and velcro pouch battery attachment secures to bike well. clicky button is faulty. sometimes works, sometimes not. Flash mode is also too rapid. Came in a nice presentation box with foam infill the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserdenus on 05/23/2013

The lowest brightness is much more than the highest brightness of Cree P4 (my old lamp): http://dx.com/p/flood-to-throw-zooming-cree-p4-wc-3-mode-led-bike-light-with-mount-3-aaa-26800 Easy to install. Zooming makes light more usefull. Good quality. Charging unit needs plug adapter for using in my... Read more

3 0 5

DX Everywhere