DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-540 Cree XM-L T6 950lm 4-Mode Zooming White Bicycle Headlamp - Black + Red (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A very good light for the price

posted by javierant3 on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

A good feature is that the light is focusable from flood to throw. This is very good for adjusting the light. Another pro is the light is spread very uniform. I think this is because the lens that is inside the light.
    Quality is good with all body in alluminium and lens of glass.
    Another great feature is that the back of the light is illuminated in blue where connected and when the battery goes down automatically changes light to low mode and lights in red.
    It gets only warm when at full power.
    Also the lasting at hi setting is about 4hours or even a bit more.

Cons:

Light is somewhat blue, I think around 7000k of color.
    I think it is not 900 lumens. I have a ultrafire with xml and 510 lumen rated and the ligth is very similar with this. I think at 900 lumen this led will deplete the 4400 mAh battery in two hours or so.
    Battery and light are not waterproof. In the light where the cable enters the body there is room for water to enter.

OtherThoughts:

The pack that comes is very complete and is ready to use.

Bottomline:

It is a good light for the price and the pack and box are very complete and ready for use.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections