DX » Community » Reviews » 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB Female for Iphone 5 / 5s - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank3 on 10/22/2013

Great solution for adapting your USB charge cable to recharge your iPhone or iPad as well. It is very compact and useful . None that I can think of. Just like many charge only items for your iPhone or iPad, your device will say that the "... cable or accessory is not certified... " It does not allow data transfer using a USB charge cable (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Works great with short micro usb cable to charge my iPhone from an ebay portable battery! No cons that I can see so far. Perhaps it's expensive for such a small piece? Style and build seems good, fits nicely into both phone and micro usb cable. Use to charge my iPhone from small external battery. Also useful to charge phone in car when youre not using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynebrit on 06/19/2013

I have an iPhone 5, and I have solved many problems, fits perfectly and is just like the original. It has an excellent quality, very good feeling plastic. It fits perfectly and is detected as original. I am very happy and I recommend it to everyone. there are no cons, is perfect, and you can carry forever. By putting some paste, which does not carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodgyDaly on 06/14/2013

Great little product that works as an adapter for USB data connectivity and for charging. Being in the Telecommunications industry and knowing how many Micro USB devices there are available - it is great to have a handy cheap little adapter that means I can borrow any of my friends chargers to charge my iPhone 5 if I get caught short on battery life ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

works very well! I had a galaxy s2 and exchanged by iphone, I ended up using all my cables that I already had for the iphone with this adapter! is great! I do not know the durability yet, but it could come with a dust cap to prevent breakage. Already bought one of which broke the tip of it. Anyway, it works very well and is great for those who have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/30/2013

*It is a cheap connector. *It fits perfectly to any iPhone 5 or iPod touch 5. *It will last long. *It is an accesory that you can hardly find in any store. *It is really useful because everybody uses Android or Blackberry phone. So it does not matter if you are low on battery, you can ask for a charger of those phones and problem solved. *Small and ... Read more

8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB for iPhone 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB for iPhone 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB for iPhone
    0 1
  • posted byn65e25 on 05/29/2013

Very cheap. Good to attach to your iProduct, you'll never need that special cable again. Makes life so much easier when moving around. I wanted to attach it by line to the iPad so it'll always be there, as my wife is a master of loosing things, but nothing to tie the line into. Had to make a hole myself. Be careful if drilling a hole for the line. Take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaalrivba on 05/24/2013

*It is a cheap connector. *It fits perfectly to any iPhone 5 or iPod touch 5. *It will last long. *It is an accesory that you can hardly find in any store. *It is really useful because everybody uses Android or Blackberry phone. So it does not matter if you are low on battery, you can ask for a charger of those phones and problem solved. *Small and ... Read more

Just Perfect
    0 0
  • posted bymckenzy on 04/24/2013

bought this because the last lightning connector i bought broke at the usb part. i dare not buy another cable. this one i can use with all my existing micro usb cabling so its a no brainer. its tiny so i keep it together with my mobile charger that i assembled from this site have not tried it yet. its just something you keep around till you really need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaryzacha on 04/23/2013

Micro usb adapter to 8 pin (apple). It is identical to the picture. I find it very useful for those cell phones before we had other non-apple, thus being able to use the boots previously had, whether car, travel or even sync databases whose size permit. Suitable for not having to buy more chargers. None. Micro usb adapter to 8 pin (apple). It is identical ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections