DX » Community » Reviews » 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB Female for Iphone 5 / 5s - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrank3 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great solution for adapting your USB charge cable to recharge your iPhone or iPad as well. It is very compact and useful . Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Just like many charge only items for your iPhone or iPad, your device will say that the &quo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 06/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great with short micro usb cable to charge my iPhone from an ebay portable battery! Cons:No cons that I can see so far. Perhaps it's expensive for such a small piece? OtherThoughts:Style and build seems good, fits nicely into both phone and micro usb cable. Use to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynebrit on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have an iPhone 5, and I have solved many problems, fits perfectly and is just like the original. It has an excellent quality, very good feeling plastic. It fits perfectly and is detected as original. I am very happy and I recommend it to everyone. Cons:there are no cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodgyDaly on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little product that works as an adapter for USB data connectivity and for charging. Being in the Telecommunications industry and knowing how many Micro USB devices there are available - it is great to have a handy cheap little adapter that means I can borrow any o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works very well! I had a galaxy s2 and exchanged by iphone, I ended up using all my cables that I already had for the iphone with this adapter! is great! Cons:I do not know the durability yet, but it could come with a dust cap to prevent breakage. Already bought one of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*It is a cheap connector. *It fits perfectly to any iPhone 5 or iPod touch 5. *It will last long. *It is an accesory that you can hardly find in any store. *It is really useful because everybody uses Android or Blackberry phone. So it does not matter if you ar... Read more

8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB for iPhone 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB for iPhone 8 Pin Lightning Male to Micro USB for iPhone
    0 1
  • posted byn65e25 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap. Good to attach to your iProduct, you'll never need that special cable again. Makes life so much easier when moving around. Cons:I wanted to attach it by line to the iPad so it'll always be there, as my wife is a master of loosing things, but nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaalrivba on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:*It is a cheap connector. *It fits perfectly to any iPhone 5 or iPod touch 5. *It will last long. *It is an accesory that you can hardly find in any store. *It is really useful because everybody uses Android or Blackberry phone. So it does not matter if you are... Read more

Just Perfect
    0 0
  • posted bymckenzy on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:bought this because the last lightning connector i bought broke at the usb part. i dare not buy another cable. this one i can use with all my existing micro usb cabling so its a no brainer. its tiny so i keep it together with my mobile charger that i assembled from this s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaryzacha on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Micro usb adapter to 8 pin (apple). It is identical to the picture. I find it very useful for those cell phones before we had other non-apple, thus being able to use the boots previously had, whether car, travel or even sync databases whose size permit. Suitable for not h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections