DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger Cigarette Adapter for Asus 7" Eee PC 700/701 UMPC Laptops (DC 9.5V 2.5A Out)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHugoH1961 on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:->It's a fine small working cigarette adapter ->very little warmth production ->I use it for powering my 10.1 inch tablet (I just had to made an adapter jack for going to an 1,7mm jack- Cons:None! (if you would calling it a cons, just because i had to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 11/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it's supposed to do, Has a red led as power indicator, silent switching (almost inaudible), Runs cooler than the wall ac adapter. Probably cheapest Eeepc adapter online! Cons:It sometimes has bad contact with the car plug, but could also be because of the car'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarosa on 08/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It does what it's supposed to * I've checked the board in mine as soon as it arrived (partly because of deluded's review here and because I had a different type of cheapo charger - not a DX buy - spontaneously combust on me before). I was happy to find that ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytobixen2 on 03/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and compact Works well for me Practical design Cons:No cons to report (I see others are complaining about the build quality - I haven't studied it, can only say that I haven't had problems with it so far) OtherThoughts:I didn't measure the output voltage, and I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalinowiy on 12/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works out of the box. Small size. Good schematics - should be efficient. Mine had 10.5V. Cons:Red led is very bright. May irritate at night, if the plug in your car is in side vision zone. However - clearly visible on daytime. The wire is PVC, it becomes solid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeluded on 06/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small size Correct voltage out Efficient voltage regulator on board (APW7080) Has a red LED to show it's powered up Cons:Didn't work when I got it. OtherThoughts:Just tried using this a few hours ago during a power cut, and my EEE was out of juice but it didn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamoDX on 05/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works just as it should. Cheap and Compact! Cons:Being black in colour it doesn't match my white EeePC 701. OtherThoughts:Forget trying to find an EeePC car charger in any retail shops in Australia. You would have to pay around 15 times this price for a much l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections