Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndremagni on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great for the upload multiple gadgets at the same time! I plugged it into the outlet and charge all at the same time. Easy to use, simple and comes with a different cable to connect to other devices. Cons:Does not work very well with Mac On my Mac it carries only one de... Read more

4 0
  • posted byMehemedH on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good USB hub That was a really good idea to make something like this. It also have LED dioides for every USB port, when some USB port is ON, his blue diode is also ON, really cool... Cons:I think price is a little bit to high, should be a little bit cheaper or make same U... Read more

3 0
  • posted byunfair on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:7 USB 2.0 ports, each with it's own switch and blue status LED, plus one permanent LED for the source, cheap Cons:short cables, status LEDs maybe too bright, no power plug included, build quality is not 1st class (but sufficient). OtherThoughts:buy/use an USB... Read more

TV,Cardreader,ExtHDD,MemoryStick,Mouse,Keyboard,BT
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections