DX » Community » Reviews » 1600dpi Wired Vertical Optical Mouse - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byponsoteneo on 01/16/2014

cheapest vertical mouse as of Nov 2012. Works seamlessly with win7. Too big and vertical. Ergonomically, this translates to a loose grip. Because it's too vertical, you click against your thumb, not against the table. This makes it awkward because your hand is using a downward force to move the mouse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfmas on 09/10/2013

This is an incredible mouse. Your arm and wrist get very relax. At the begging you feel strange (year with the regular mouse), but the you realice that your arm is getting use to common position. Its feels good 90% its like rubber feeling and 10% are the plastic buttons. The wheel is very good, its precise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysupernintendo on 08/21/2013

It's a great product and it feels very comfortable in your hand Overall quality is not so good but is not bad. Cable is not long, so I couldn't use it in my desktop PC which have the case below at the floor level. You have to spend some time to get used to use it. For example is a little awkward to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulianoCasa on 06/07/2013

Very well made, with silicon coat all over the black body of the mouse. Your hands position are very confortable when using this mouse. The agility and quality of on-screen response are great. The center wheel is not clickable, this is a big feature lost. Or, mine could be broken, i dont know... Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymutley69 on 05/15/2013

nice mouse, light - the ergonomics are fine (i'm thinking about stocking about 5 of these mice just to have enough ergonomic mouses when i need them). works without problems under 64-bit windows7 sp1 all hotfixes installed. with a usb-cable had to do a simple reset to defaults under KDE to get the mouse ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymutley69 on 05/15/2013

Great under Windows7 (64-bit) very affordable too and still with a usb-cable (i hate bluetooth and battery's in mice/keyboards - call me oldfashioned) too fast under Linux - KDE - Ubuntu 12.04 - we'll have to look for a fix - no idea what's the difference between windows and linux - it's the first mouse ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections