DX » Community » Reviews » HITACHI 2.5" 5400RPM USB 3.0 Touro Mobile HDD (1TB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

-It have a great build quality -the price is so competitive, very cheap. It is powered via the USB , so its easy to use, just plug it on your USB connector and its ready to be used. - It is plug an play, you do not need to install any kind of driver It is small and very thin, you can carry it on you pocket. Very fast to read and write I already have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjalucerol on 09/15/2013

it is a really great product, i made a back up of 75 gb in seconds. Good Tx and Rx, you dont need drivers for it to make it work in windows 7 and ubuntu linux. connected in a usb 2.0 host read speed is 50 mbps, write speed is aboyt 10-15 mbps. it says HGST, not HITACHI... but it is not a problem for me. This is a Western Digital disc, no a HITACHI, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0nizuka on 05/28/2013

The quality seems very good, even better than another HD that I bought here on the past (It's a great HD, still have it and works fine), the casing is made of hard plastic and seems to be very resistant I don't have USB 3.0 on my notebook, but it seems much faster than my USB 2.0 HDD and FlashDrives (maybe I have USB 3.0 and didn't know it... gonna ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections