DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 270lm LED RGB Light Crystal Lamp w/ Controller - Translucent + Silver (85~265V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

This light bulb is a great item for making a party more colourfull. The options of colours are great and the light it makes is ok for a medium room, it makes the ambient more mody. The colours aren't so bright, only the colour blue and red are what they should be. the White is not much of a white, but a white with rainbow spectrum. I find that pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJFBurdelis on 11/02/2013

I bought this lamp thinking in put that on my living room and the result is fantastic. I really like it. Very bright an it has a beautiful colors what you can change by the remote control selecting the effects The metal part was getting hotter faster and if you don't remove it carefully you can burn yourself. but removing this point nothing to contra.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJFBurdelis on 10/21/2013

It's a amazing and beautiful light. I bought this to put on my living room and i liked it so much! It's a beautiful light very bright and you can change the color light and brightness given a nice feeling. Portugues: É uma luz incrível e bonita. Eu comprei para colocar na minha sala e eu gostei muito! É uma bela luz muito brilhante e ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenelven on 09/04/2013

Ok, price and quality seems ok. Does not spread the light as a normal light-bulb, works more like a spotlight (but still spreads some of the light to the sides). Was going to use this in a ceiling lamp but when i tried it out most of the light was directed straight down and not evenly to all sides as wanted. Still a good lamp but not good for using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFa123 on 08/17/2013

Ideal for table lamp, beautiful colors, works fine with the remote. Weak light. - Blue and green colors are not so bright. - Red tones are stronger. - The IR control just works from close. The general lighting is suitable for small environments. Good value for price * Overall works great. * I have no idea what some of the remote buttons do (Flash, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgepsaramago on 06/25/2013

Easy to use In dark makes beautiful effect Comes with a very good quality Remote. You can select the colour you like directly on the Remote. Very cost effective to run this light (Only 3Watt LED Light bulb) The build quality of this product is very good, you can feel it is not cheaply made. Very happy with this item You can have Blue, White, Green, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEugene300 on 04/26/2013

Easy to Use, Comes with a very good quality Remote. You can select the colour you like directly on the Remote. Very cost effective to run this light (Only 3Watt LED Light bulb) The build quality of this product is very good, you can feel it is not cheaply made. Very happy with this item You can have Blue, White, Green, Yellow, Red , Orange and then ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections