DX » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA / 4 x AAA Battery Holder Cases - Transparent White + Translucent Purple / Yellow (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Great small tough
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byravenit on 11/28/2014

These are very similar to the green packs you get with some rechargeables. They fit eneloops no problems saves the batteries from floating around in your bag and draw well made. Read more

Impression:Great small tough ;

0 0 0

• posted byPavol on 06/09/2014

Who changes rechargable batteries almost daily outdoors, knows how necessary is to store them in a compact box. Moreover to keep charged and discharged batteries separately is a must. This product offers both. There is also a place on the cover for label. Handling with the lock is simple and working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXbrazil on 03/29/2014

It was all that I wanted to organize and carry my batteries safely. Avoid wasting batteries or mix them with other objects. Avoid discharging the batteries, keeping the load for the moment we need them. No cons. Perfect for storing 4 AAA batteries or 4 AA batteries stay well and safe. I was looking for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohaedo on 10/09/2013

- The holder is of good quality. - Useful for AAA and AA batteries. - Good termination at the ends. - can be assembled to keep them together. - The price is very good compared to my country I find nothing negative to emphasize. the holder very well fulfilled my expectations of price and quality. shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomnibug on 10/03/2013

Very useful to store AA/AAA batteries, that otherwise would be cluttered in drawer. The same package can store AA or AAA batteries. The batteries are held tight, they do not scratch each other when the case is shaken. None so far. I started using them to store just-recharged batteries too. I started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexgo on 06/07/2013

Do exactly what I need. Hold my AAA battery and help me to organize my charged batteries. The build is good and strong and i didn´t notice any possible flaw. It very easy to open and to close. No cons. The product is very good. The colors are identical as in the dx picture. If you want to organize ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVasaX on 05/24/2013

Fair price for 3 pieces of different colour. They can be fixed together. It's not useful for me, but somebody could use that (I can imagine if you have 3 of them in backpack, you can clip them together side by side and they will not crash to each other as you go... and so). Very simply, just put there ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections